The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2013, 09:42 AM   #14
special-K
Special Order

Re: Trying to find Liz or Josh Is HARD

That's some good points there. Number 1 is communication is paramount. This and that happens from time to time and it may not be avoidable. But avoiding contact? Don't even think about it,just let the person know. I think there should be solid guidelines for buying/selling (that just natural for me) communication. I've sent people things and never heard another word. This really bugs me. What,you only contact me if there's a problem? You think all I care is I got your money? How hard is it to let me know it arrived? I grew up thinking courtesy was a necessity.
I pay with money orders. I feel obligated to get one and send it that day or first thing the next,depending on what time of day I got their info. That same day I send the seller a message that the money is sent and ask them to let me know when it shows. They tell me when it shows and that the item is on it's way. I reply that I'll let them know when it shows. I let them know when it shows and thank them. This would be the time to let them know if there is an issue. It's so simple and works!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote