The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2003, 12:40 PM   #1
Cethern
What was I thinking??

Smile Another newbie

Hello all I wanted to say hi and say a few things about me I guess.
I just bought a 72 K5 that is a work in progress you could say The list is enless on what I would like to with this old ride ( Aren't they all though) I have been a member of ColoradoK5 for some time I kinda stoped going after I had to sell my 83K5.
On a personal note I'm a Owner Operator I have one Truck a 2000 Western Star and I run most of the lower 48. I'm leased to a small company out of Mt Airy NC. I make my home in Colorado.
In my spare time I enjoy Fly Fishing and 4 Wheelin. I've been doing both for a long time now that I think about it...
Anyway I have been a long time Chevy man all my life I've had a 65 Chevelle SS ( It had a 230 six cly.) And a 65 two door wagon with a 396 and 4sp. ( I wish I still had that one) And a 66 El comino. and 76 FJ-40 Landcruiser that had a 400sb with FI.
And as I said my old 83 and now I have my 2nd gen 1 Blazer the first I didn't have for long but after looking back I should of kept that one too.
Well now you know a little about me maybe to much ...Oh well.
Here is a pic of the new money pit..
Cethern is offline   Reply With Quote