The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2009, 11:53 AM   #1
vegaschevy
Account Suspended

What should I do- who else emailed w/ Jeremy Weaver about his rolling chassis?

I originally bought a rolling chassis on here from a member who needed the money really bad. I arranged shipping and we worked out a price. I had asked for all the details of the chassis and he told me how all the stuff was primered, sand blasted and painted. All rubber was new, the frame was stripped down and powder coated, that everything on this chassis was done right.

When I had asked for more detailed pics nothing i got showed anything wrong. They were all distant pictures and from a distance this chassis looks great. It is when you get up close and personal you notice all the problems and everything he was purposely NOT telling me.
Well I get the chassis and two body mounts have been cut off and two black ones bolted on with the rest of them being riveted on. On body mount is completely cracked through and needs to be replaced. THe frame was powder coated OVER the pitting and so I am sure not all the rust was taken care of. The two front frame rails are WELDED on as they are from another frame. He had originally said they were bent a bit but a body shop jigged them all up and they measured and found them perfectly straight. When questioned on it he said he "forgot" to tell me they were welded.

He still holds title to this frame and now refuses to work out the final details of this transaction. I was going to pay the last few hundred bucks once I had the frame and to get the title. WHen I told him that this frame is NOTHING like described, he advised me that he holds title and will report it stolen.

What is everyone opinions on this?
Who else had dealings with Jeremy Weaver about his rolling chassis in plainfield Indiana? I would love to see his emails to you and know what he told you about this chassis when trying to sell it to you.