The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-20-2016, 03:50 PM   #26
67 c10 guy

Re: my 67 c10 first build

so long time with no update.i have realized that i probably will not be able to see this truck to its finish as i don't have the time or money. I'm looking for suggestions on what to do with it. it is stripped down just about as much as it can be frame off. my dad would like it gone. should i part it out it has a bonded title. my other option is to scrap it but i feel it would be a shame to do that. any thoughts?

67 lwb build sold
67 c10 guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 01:33 PM   #27
NGN

Re: my 67 c10 first build

I say if its got to go and it's got to go now , then try to sell it all as is but ,, I think you can get more then what your asking for it on the for sale section of this form, if that's not a misprint, that is a very nice price, is the motor include, but if you got some time you can make more in parts. I'm sure it would a bit of a hassle and time , try selling local ,maybe a swap meet. And try to found out what price parts are worth, use this form in the what it worth (WIW) to give you and idea and go from there, Don't sell yourself cheap,do what you think is fair to move your parts however fast you need , money don't come easy ,well I know not so much for me, lol or should I say, cry out loud. Good luck.
NGN
Nick
O Yeah don't scrap it please someone will buy it and or you'll get more in parts.

Last edited by NGN; 04-12-2016 at 01:37 PM. Reason: more to say
NGN is offline   Reply With Quote