The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2022, 11:22 AM   #1
69Penka

Hello from NM

Good morning and hello fro northern New Mexico! I have learned so much from all the postings and information I have found here on this website.

In August 2021 I bought a 69 3/4 ton 4x4 and i am slowly aquiring parts (original as much as I can) and replacing them to make it what I want. I have replaced the hood, both doors, seat, passenger side bedside, tailgate, replaced the cab and radiator mounting bushings, rebuilt the Q-jet and converted to HEI.and some of the wiring. I also rattle can primed to outside to make it all match till I can get a real paint job.

Next is to get the rockers, partial floor, cab supports and cab corners replaced, get rid of the idiot light guage cluster and replace with guages, replace the inner fenders, install the heater core I hade rebuilt, replace fuse block and wiring, install the interior components and then some paint. I'm sure theres more to list but one step at a time.

Anyway, I am so glad to have been approved and accepted on here and I have already met some cool people that are always willing to help. I hope I can pass it on to others also. Have a blessed day!😁

Having a hard time uploading pics. Will try again later....
Attached Images

Last edited by 69Penka; 03-13-2022 at 06:20 PM.
69Penka is offline   Reply With Quote