The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-02-2022, 12:25 PM   #1
sick472

ME Wagner PCV Group Discount Buy

I will be buying 3 of the Wagner PCV's soon and there is a group discount that reduces the base unit (DF-17 Dual Flow PCV Valve) from being $129 to $109. NOTE: it only apples to the base unit and not any of the adaptors or accessories.

This discount is described here...

http://mewagner.com/?page_id=1927

I will act as the "group organizer" if there are enough folks that want to buy soon, but can wait a week or two or three to get the discount. It's my understanding that we need to get at least 6 units ordered to qualify. I will be ordering 3 units, so, we need 3 more to make the discount. At any rate, they take all the orders directly, nothing goes through me, you supply the Group ID# with your order, and once all the orders are received for that group...they ship the parts to the person that ordered it. It seems pretty simple and no risk of being scammed. I suppose the only risk is if someone agrees to participate from our group here and fails to order. This may keep us from qualifying for the minimum order.

I will apply for the group ID once we have plenty of people agreeing to participate. I will supply that ID# through this thread. Anybody can use this group # so long as they order in the allotted time window (not sure what that means at this moment...I assume a given week after applying for the group #). The individual group members will email MW Wagner with their order request and our group ID# during this time window. Once 6 units have been ordered those purchasers will receive a PayPal invoice and can pay by any credit card or PayPal and have their order shipped.

Anybody interested?

If you have not checked out the advantages of this adjustable PCV, do so. The biggest reason I am putting these on my built engines is to reduce rear seal leaks under WOT. I will also be using an air/oil separator to keep the majority of the oil sucked up by the PCV system from going down the intake.

1972 C10
1976 C10 (parts truck)
1985 K20
sick472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 01:18 PM   #2
LockDoc
The Older Generation

Re: ME Wagner PCV Group Discount Buy

-
Group buys or anything resembling group buys are not allowed on the truck board..... Period

LockDoc, Moderator

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-
LockDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 04:03 PM   #3
sick472

My Bad.

1972 C10
1976 C10 (parts truck)
1985 K20
sick472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 09:43 PM   #4
jimijam00

Sorry, I've already got these on all my toys. And if anyone is interested, they sell "blems" at a great price when they have them. You won't find them on their site, so you'll have to pick up the phone and call.
jimijam00 is offline   Reply With Quote