The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-22-2018, 03:37 PM   #1
elorenzof

For Sale: Trailing Arms, Front Bumper, and 2bbl Carb - intake - air cleaner combo.

For Sale:

Nice Clean sandblasted and then Powder Coated Trailing Arms. I was going to use them and then decided to go a different route $100.00 plus shipping.

Front - White - Patina'd Bumper. tiny bend on lip that can be straightened. $80.00 plus shipping

NOT TAKEN OFF MY TRUCK YET, but hopefully next weekend, 2BBL REBUILT Carburetor, Intake Manifold, and Sandblasted and Repainted OEM Factory Air Cleaner Assembly. I'm thinking $280 OBO I'm not sure i just want it to be fair for all involved. - plus shipping
Attached Images

elorenzof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 03:52 PM   #2
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: For Sale: Trailing Arms, Front Bumper, and 2bbl Carb - intake - air cleaner combo

how much would shipping be for the trailing arms to 21801
Thanks
Richard
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 04:13 PM   #3
elorenzof

Re: For Sale: Trailing Arms, Front Bumper, and 2bbl Carb - intake - air cleaner combo

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard2717 View Post
how much would shipping be for the trailing arms to 21801
Thanks
Richard
Hi Richard, My suggestion would be to contact your nearest Fastenal and ask them for a shipping quote to your address. The last thing i shipped thru them was a bumper to another member on this forum. the fastenal i would drop them off (wrapped and tied together) is at 19th avenue and the Loop 101 here in Phoenix AZ. When we go thru Fastenal they just charge you for shipping when you pick it up! Its nice and easy and we don't have to guess. Lorenzo
Old 08-22-2018, 09:27 PM   #4
DD1

Quote:
Originally Posted by elorenzof View Post
Hi Richard, My suggestion would be to contact your nearest Fastenal and ask them for a shipping quote to your address. The last thing i shipped thru them was a bumper to another member on this forum. the fastenal i would drop them off (wrapped and tied together) is at 19th avenue and the Loop 101 here in Phoenix AZ. When we go thru Fastenal they just charge you for shipping when you pick it up! Its nice and easy and we don't have to guess. Lorenzo
I may be interested in the trailing arms as well. If you call Fastenal, do you have to give them the weight? What information would we need to provide to get a quote?
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=502964
DD1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 09:39 PM   #5
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

I will pass on them. I am going to use what I have
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 08:59 AM   #6
elorenzof

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD1 View Post
I may be interested in the trailing arms as well. If you call Fastenal, do you have to give them the weight? What information would we need to provide to get a quote?
Ok I just measured them, sorry it took me a day to get to them. They are 58 inches long, and squared at 2.5 inches by 3 inches. They weigh about 30 pounds each.
Old 08-23-2018, 02:08 PM   #7
DD1

Quote:
Ok I just measured them, sorry it took me a day to get to them. They are 58 inches long, and squared at 2.5 inches by 3 inches. They weigh about 30 pounds each.
I sent an online request to Fastenal. Thanks.

Would you mind posting a close up photo of the ends of the arms? I would like to make sure it does not have the same problem my arms have.

Old 08-24-2018, 06:12 PM   #8
Njeiv
“On The Hunt”

I’ll take the trailing arms if DD1 backs out.
Njeiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 08:18 PM   #9
elorenzof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njeiv View Post
I’ll take the trailing arms if DD1 backs out.
Hello, DD1 has backed out, do you still want them? if so, do the paypal thing and get ahold of Fastenal and we will start this process ~ Lorenzo
Old 08-24-2018, 09:11 PM   #10
Njeiv
“On The Hunt”

I will take the trailing arms, please PM me your PayPal address

Last edited by Njeiv; 08-24-2018 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Edit item
Old 08-24-2018, 09:46 PM   #11
DD1

Quote:
Hello, DD1 has backed out, do you still want them? if so, do the paypal thing and get ahold of Fastenal and we will start this process ~ Lorenzo
I never actually said I backed out, but that's okay, just let Njeiv have them.

Unfortunately, I did not hear back from Fastenal today and I had only asked if you could send a close up photo of the ends so I could make sure they did not have the same problems as my arms do.

I am going to try and reinforce my arms since the damage is on the bottom of them.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:40 PM   #12
elorenzof

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD1 View Post
I never actually said I backed out, but that's okay, just let Njeiv have them.

Unfortunately, I did not hear back from Fastenal today and I had only asked if you could send a close up photo of the ends so I could make sure they did not have the same problems as my arms do.

I am going to try and reinforce my arms since the damage is on the bottom of them.
OMG I'm really sorry I got confused. I thot you were the other interested party that passed on them I'm really sorry I apologize.
Old 08-25-2018, 12:10 AM   #13
DD1

Quote:
OMG I'm really sorry I got confused. I thot you were the other interested party that passed on them I'm really sorry I apologize.
Thanks, but no worries, I am good. I was thinking about letting him have it anyway. Fastenal was taking too long to get back to me and I got some suggestions to repair/reinforce my arms that will save me some cash.

Hopefully I won't regret it, as the price is a good one.
Old 08-25-2018, 06:34 AM   #14
Njeiv
“On The Hunt”

Payment sent for trailing arms
Old 08-25-2018, 11:35 AM   #15
elorenzof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njeiv View Post
Payment sent for trailing arms
Yes I see that thank you. The next step, as described in the thread with the other members, is
Contact your nearest Fastenal and ask them for a shipping quote to your address. The last thing i shipped thru them was a bumper to another member on this forum. the fastenal i would drop them off (wrapped and tied together) is at 19th avenue and the Loop 101 here in Phoenix AZ. When we go thru Fastenal they just charge you for shipping when you pick it up! Its nice and easy and we don't have to guess. They will ask for the following: the arms are 58 inches long x 2.5 inches wide x 3.0 inches height. They weight approximately 30 pounds each. They will assign you a tracking number, let me know what that is and I'll send them. Thank you! Lorenzo.

Please give me a phone call or text to work out the details. 480-688-3098

Last edited by elorenzof; 08-25-2018 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Add in phone number