The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Trucks For Sale

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-16-2019, 10:34 AM   #1
G-NUT

1985 GMC Sierra Classic Crew Cab 2wd, 3rd owner, good shape, for sale

THIS LISTING IS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://mobile.craigslist.org/cto/d/...888605524.html

1985 GMC Sierra Classic Crew Cab 2wd $5,000 o.b.o.

The truck is in good shape. I drive it regularly. It runs, drives, shifts very well. I have owned it for over 5 years. I bought it from the second owner. That person had owned it since around 1991 or so. He was from way out in the Oklahoma countryside. A rattlesnake wrangler. He used the truck to tow his camper to shows.

When I first bought the truck I did a reseal and tune up on the motor and transmission. I replaced the oil pan gasket, valve cover gaskets, transmission pan gasket, transmission fluid and filter change, oil fluid and filter change, new spark plugs and wires, fuel filter, air filter, and belts. Just recently I did another service by doing an oil fluid and filter change, new spark plugs and wires, a new distributor cap and rotor, as well as replaced the fuel tank and in-tank fuel sending unit.

I'm the 3rd owner, a car and truck guy. I love the truck but due to unfortunate circumstances I've acquired another vehicle that I plan to put my time and money into restoring. And it's not really feasible to keep both vehicles.

The truck is not mint. It is however in very good shape for a 34 year old truck. It runs, drives, and tows really good. The day I bought it, I put fuel in it and drove it just over 180 miles home. Half county roads and half interstate.

In another instance about 2 years ago I drove it 390 miles in one stint, only stopping for gas and lunch. Almost entirely interstate. So it will go the distance.

I have a clear Motor Vehicle Title Check / Carfax if you will / as well from one of the www.consumer.ftc.gov Federal Trade Commission Consumer Information authorized / approved VIN, title check companies.

1985 GMC Sierra Classic Crew Cab 2wd
Came with factor tow package
14 bolt rear axle
4:11 gears
350 (5.7L) motor
4 barrel carb
4 bolt main
rebuilt in late '90's
TH400 transmission
Factory Air Conditioning
Factory Cruise Control
Factory Trailer Braking System
Tilt Steering Column
Power Steering
HD brakes

$5,000 o.b.o.

Spanish Fort, AL.

423-260-1045

crew cab, crewcab, super cab, 3+3, GMC, chevy, chevrolet, 2wd, 2 wd, 4-door, 4door, 4 door,

SOLD: 1985 GMC Sierra Classic 2500 3+3 Crew Cab Long Bed

Last edited by G-NUT; 05-19-2019 at 09:04 PM. Reason: sold the vehicle
G-NUT is offline   Reply With Quote