The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2015, 01:52 AM   #1
Hawkerdriver

Glamorous Gena

While not very Glamorous right now she will be! I just picked up a 52 GMC today. I have been trolling these forums for sometime trying to learn as much as possible before the journey. I am so impressed by all the talent on these forums I am hesitant to post my workmanship. Now Behind the name and Avatar, I am a pilot and have a soft spot for the early aviators and history behind how we are able to have moved the aviation industry forward so quickly.Chuck Yeager flew the Bell-X1 in 1947 to break the speed of sound and the nickname of his craft was Glamours Glennis after his wife. I wanted to do a Orange and Black paint scheme tied with the aviation side of me and my wife being named Gena it has all came together. I nave already acquired the LM7 5.3 and all of its wiring. has been nestled in the garage awaiting its new home for a month ahead of bringing Gena home.
Attached Images

Hawkerdriver is offline   Reply With Quote