The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-07-2020, 01:02 AM   #1
SkidmoreGarage

Best place for patch panels, 2020 edition?

Quick question, where is everyone sourcing the best fitting body patch panels lately? It seems things have been changing pretty quickly, with COVID and everything else, and a lot of places are gone.

For reference, I need to pick up inner and out rockers, lower cab pillar, kickpanel, and a rear bumper. I was hoping to pick it all up at Classic Heartbeat as they are local-ish, and plan to call them on Tuesday. However, after looking through the new website, I'm not optimistic for getting all that I need.

Thanks!
SkidmoreGarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 03:09 PM   #2
KMC3420

Re: Best place for patch panels, 2020 edition?

I like tabco, they have made in USA parts, not all, but some that I know are made by Tabco: rear door pillar, footwell patch, front door pillar, and cab corners. I know at least 6 months ago I sent an email to tabco inquiring about made in USA rocker panels and those are still in the works. Regardless of who is making the patch panels, they all require tweaking as these trucks were not identical rolling off the assembly line. Given the option to buy American I will when I can. Tabco