The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-12-2021, 06:14 PM   #1
GOPAPA
"Tail Gate Best Seat In House"

Seat Belt parts wanted

I have these parts (photos below) for the 3 point hook up seat belts for my 1983 Chevy single cab bench seat

I need the rest of the set and I first prefer the same color but will entertain another color also .

If you have the pieces that I have not got,,, and want to sell them to me ,,then a photo and price I would appreciate.. if you have the whole set give me a price shipped to 83686 and I will be happy to consider what you have also.

Name:  IMG_3441.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  58.2 KB
Old 11-12-2021, 10:04 PM   #2
TKCR

Re: Seat Belt parts wanted

I’m sure I have something, in my stash of seatbelts. Here’s a couple I have done in the past in Saddle Tan.
Attached Images

Last edited by TKCR; 11-12-2021 at 10:10 PM.
TKCR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 09:15 AM   #3
GOPAPA

I figured you had something ..you got lot of seatbelts.. So.. after you seeing what I have and knowing what I need to add to what I have to make a complete set,,, would ya send me an PM with how much you want for what I need ? I also would like a lap seat belt for the middle of my bench seat too.. give me some prices if you will ,, one price for just what I need to complete my set and one for the lap belt added to what I need..and thx again TCKR
Old 11-13-2021, 10:14 AM   #4
TKCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPAPA View Post
I figured you had something ..you got lot of seatbelts.. So.. after you seeing what I have and knowing what I need to add to what I have to make a complete set,,, would ya send me an PM with how much you want for what I need ? I also would like a lap seat belt for the middle of my bench seat too.. give me some prices if you will ,, one price for just what I need to complete my set and one for the lap belt added to what I need..and thx again TCKR
You only need the drivers & passenger retractors to make a set, which I will look when I get out to the shed. But I’m confused when you said you wanted a lap belt also. You already have a lap belt, I circled it in your photo.
Attached Images

Old 11-19-2021, 11:59 AM   #5
GOPAPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKCR View Post
You only need the drivers & passenger retractors to make a set, which I will look when I get out to the shed. But I’m confused when you said you wanted a lap belt also. You already have a lap belt, I circled it in your photo.
The Plastic is broken on the lap belt is why. I am dealing on a set of belts the same color right now that are in working condition and need cleaned .. If the deal does not work out , I will be looking possible for ones you may have .
Old 11-19-2021, 06:15 PM   #6
TKCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPAPA View Post
The Plastic is broken on the lap belt is why. I am dealing on a set of belts the same color right now that are in working condition and need cleaned .. If the deal does not work out , I will be looking possible for ones you may have .
The plastic is broken? That looks damn good compared to most of them. Your lucky to have one that looks that good!
A lot of times, when I restore the belts for people, some of that needs trimmed off because is is all cracked, broken or just missing all together.