The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > S10 S15 Luv Blazer

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2015, 03:31 AM   #11
IIGW

Re: 1985 S-Blazer in Az

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjzepplin View Post
I LIKE IT! I'm in. BTW your rendering earlier has the Name BALZER on the tailgate. Maybe you should call it that? IDK if anyone has mentioned it as I read kinda fast and was enjoying all the pics.
AND as stated before- Thank You for serving!
thanks, and yes I have been calling it the Balzer for some time now, cool name I think

Here are some updates. Had a few hiccups with the rear end around the holidays. I ordered a 1950-60s style ‘round back’ 9” housing and they made me a regular late model one. Would’ve been fine I could have lived with it, then I realized they put the wrong length studs in the axle. So back it went to the shop, and then when it was ready again they put different studs in that are the wrong size, so my rotors don’t fit, and I need new lug nuts. All of which wouldn’t be a problem if I wasn’t in Afghanistan, and having my wife and buddies deal with this crap back home..
Long story short, just waiting on fabrication pics of the rear installed. Nice thing is in about 4-5 weeks I’ll be off this tour and back at my home. So ill have completed pics here before long.

IIGW is offline   Reply With Quote