The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-11-2023, 02:28 AM   #1
Richard

Avoid High Angle Driveline

I wanted to support a California business and I have seen several articles in magazines in the past about the company and the great and specialized product. I ordered two driveshafts in November of 2022 for my build and was told 4-6 weeks for delivery. Spoke to the owner Jesse Jaynes 3 times, seemed like a nice guy and I was never rude to him. After the third stated and missed shipping date I gave up (4 months later). Asked for a refund and was told one would ship in 3 days and the other the following week. He stopped answering my calls so I was forced to file a dispute. I received a picture of a shipping label on the day of the dispute. He never shipped anything. Not sure what the owners mindset is, but it is not to service customers. 6 months later after hours on the phone with the CC company and many documents sent I finally have my money back. Upon further searches, internet suggests some have waited a year for their order. Tom Woods Ships in 24 hours. I was a fool for supporting this business.
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2023, 01:15 PM   #2
IGOR

Re: Avoid High Angle Driveline

Sorry to hear this

I bought a set of drivelines from Jesse like 9 years ago - was good back then.

I know he lost his shop in Paradise, CA fires in 2018 - but customer service you received is unacceptable.

1972 CST K5 - Undergoing frame off, 8.1/4L80E/NP205, 3/4 ton, 8" lift, currently a pile of parts that when assembled resemble a Blazer
1972 K10 - Rust Bucket, TBD
1976 C10 SWB, 350 / T350

My blazer build thread:
https://ck5.com/forums/builds/72-k5-...17-update.410/
IGOR is offline   Reply With Quote