The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2023, 07:53 PM   #26
HeloCrewChief

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66gmcguy View Post
Do you still need a floor shift tilt column still? I have one from a 76 K20
I bought this steering column so not needing one of those any longer. Thank you!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-05-2023, 03:23 PM   #27
bL.A.zer90045

Re: Wanted:74’ GMC Jimmy/Blazer parts

Please release my payment via paypal for tire carrier,as it is in route and tracking has been provided.
Old 07-07-2023, 10:45 AM   #28
HeloCrewChief

Quote:
Originally Posted by bL.A.zer90045 View Post
Please release my payment via paypal for tire carrier,as it is in route and tracking has been provided.
That would put me in a position where I basically threw away the extra 3% you made me pay to cover the PayPal fees. Got burnt on here buying a grille that never showed up. If I release the payment before I get the parts, then I’m not covered.
1968 Chevelle
1964 Comet Caliente
1990 W250 Cummins
Old 07-08-2023, 12:51 AM   #29
bL.A.zer90045

Fyi,you are COVERED once I provide you with shipping receipt and tracking Info(as I've sent to you already via text)none the less I THOUGHT members of this forum were of the greater "quality" of honest and trust worthy enthusiast,and THOUGHT a members word was good enough(as it has been,up an until now) I'm issuing refund an would like my carrier sent back when you DO recieve it.please refuse it and it will be rerouted back to me,and I can provide this to the next in line thank you and glwys.
Old 07-08-2023, 01:01 AM   #30
bL.A.zer90045

Money refunded.please read attached details and act in the same manner I provided,and see to it that my carrier is returned to my designated adress.glwys and transaction edicate.
Old 07-08-2023, 02:39 AM   #31
franken

74'=74 feet
'74=74 with something before it implied such as 19
Old 07-09-2023, 10:58 AM   #32
special-K
Special Order

Quote:
Fyi,you are COVERED once I provide you with shipping receipt and tracking Info(as I've sent to you already via text)none the less I THOUGHT members of this forum were of the greater "quality" of honest and trust worthy enthusiast,and THOUGHT a members word was good enough(as it has been,up an until now) I'm issuing refund an would like my carrier sent back when you DO recieve it.please refuse it and it will be rerouted back to me,and I can provide this to the next in line thank you and glwys.
He is not covered as far as having part in possession he has paid for. He paid for a part, not for paperwork that proves he paid and that you shipped.

He paid full price for PayPal protection. PayPal policy is release payment once item is received. If that doesn't work for you ask for USPS money order. You don't ship until money order received.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
Old 07-09-2023, 11:02 AM   #33
smupser

I have messaged that guy multiple times in the past when he says he has parts for sale, never get any PM’s back, glad after seeing this I never dealt with him.
Old 07-09-2023, 09:40 PM   #34
HeloCrewChief

I got home from a work trip today and the part did arrive yesterday. I'm one of the easiest going guys you will meet and this was the first time in 13 years I have ran into an issue on this forum. I cannot help that Paypal changed their rules. I'm sure its because they were getting stuck footing the bill. I wont go in to details on why I did not have a warm and fuzzy with this particular deal but, there were a few things that did not line up. What I will say is I will not be coerced into shipping something back and footing the bill on that when I followed the script laid out by Paypal. He did refund my money with the threat to not release it until I ship the part but, it is now stuck in Paypal. I re-sent the payment after he did that, and I can release it in 48 hours. This will be tomorrow and that is exactly what I will do. I will call Paypal after that to get my original payment refund. This is a great community I have enjoyed for 13 years and will not let this sour me on the many enthusiast and friends I have made here.
1968 Chevelle
1964 Comet Caliente
1990 W250 Cummins

Last edited by HeloCrewChief; 07-09-2023 at 09:46 PM. Reason: info
Old 07-10-2023, 05:39 AM   #35
franken

74'
'74
There's a difference.
Old 07-10-2023, 10:52 AM   #36
bL.A.zer90045

Point blank your assuming and continuance of multiple attempts at defamating my character and buisness are futile and not acknowledged,as stated and provided through your text of which you obligated to me via your volunteering of your "personal" cellular (if you had a "feeling",of an dishonest transaction or buyer,why would you provide?),and of which I have full descriptive that supplements my attempted resoulve,and remedy of which I contend was and is ill communication on your behalf.needless to say I dont need your charity,nor your inadequacy of moral value that has transcended through this predicament.and as I've based my decision of giving you the piece free of charge,and would ask that you leave it as such unless you would like for me to load the truth I process within text compliled,and receipt of both refunds,and of which you,after being provided an explanation of still chose to infuriate me with your inaccurate assumption of my business dealing and etiquette.sellers beware,and appropriate your "better judgement" when it comes to individuals of whom when WRONG will not admit fault but instead TRY and contradict the transaction and principle of mistake by falsifying the facts relevant to transaction and "policy"...lmfao apologies to those members of whom respect an honest buisness dealing,profit the word ENTHUSIAST,and of whom's INTENT is NOT to get something for free,we now return you to your previous "wanted ad" of which has been UPDATED with no longer needing a "tire carrier"-
Old 07-11-2023, 07:51 PM   #37
HeloCrewChief

I was not going to post this or send to the moderators but, since you asked for it…

I think you forgot everything you texted me and my cordial responses throughout. I’m saddened as it is clear you have some sort of instability and I really do pray for you.
Attached Images

1968 Chevelle
1964 Comet Caliente
1990 W250 Cummins
Old 07-12-2023, 06:46 AM   #38
special-K
Special Order

Quote:
Point blank your assuming and continuance of multiple attempts at defamating my character and buisness are futile and not acknowledged,as stated and provided through your text of which you obligated to me via your volunteering of your "personal" cellular (if you had a "feeling",of an dishonest transaction or buyer,why would you provide?),and of which I have full descriptive that supplements my attempted resoulve,and remedy of which I contend was and is ill communication on your behalf.needless to say I dont need your charity,nor your inadequacy of moral value that has transcended through this predicament.and as I've based my decision of giving you the piece free of charge,and would ask that you leave it as such unless you would like for me to load the truth I process within text compliled,and receipt of both refunds,and of which you,after being provided an explanation of still chose to infuriate me with your inaccurate assumption of my business dealing and etiquette.sellers beware,and appropriate your "better judgement" when it comes to individuals of whom when WRONG will not admit fault but instead TRY and contradict the transaction and principle of mistake by falsifying the facts relevant to transaction and "policy"...lmfao apologies to those members of whom respect an honest buisness dealing,profit the word ENTHUSIAST,and of whom's INTENT is NOT to get something for free,we now return you to your previous "wanted ad" of which has been UPDATED with no longer needing a "tire carrier"-
That's the longest sentence I have read in a long time. Is it poor grammar or were you enraged when you typed that? Oops, my bad. I do see one period in there somewhere.

My post isn't about grammar. I just have a hard time making out what I feel needs moderator attention. I only know HeloCrewCheif's side and everything he said seems reasonable. My intuition, and facts gained, points a finger at you on a few contributing factors here. You made unreasonable demands to the point trust was lost. Your reactions seem irrational and possibly distorted as your manipulation. There was an unsettled matter leaving a part and money floating. While he may have lost trust in you, it was still necessary to give his phone# to you in hopes of resolving the issue. He got the part and you are getting paid. Your actions have contributed to making the matter worse and I don't see you accepting any responsibility in that. He was good with calling it done, until you came back and posted your last comments, therefore he posted his. He only did that so others could see because he cares that his fellow members have a better buying experience than he had with you

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
Old 07-12-2023, 01:55 PM   #39
bL.A.zer90045

Bottom line with punctuation..."he" assumed wrongly,and when the TRUTH "arrived" he tried to supplement his "assumption" of which was mistaken to the forum with his "half told" story.my "intuition" told me that his attempted insult,provided his true character,and insinuated the reason of which I took it upon my "better value" of dismissing his defamatory objective toward this transaction and separate the wanted,to a given resoulve.
His inability to provide the truth of which i possess via recipt,and paypal record,and afforded text,validate my "insight" not only suggest,but validate my pursuit of bringing to his attention,a method for return of my carrier that would not obligate him to "pay" for any return shipping,or feeling of "coerced" to fit the return bill?!?! As if.
He disrespected my gracious afforded time and put my buisness dealing in a "uneasy" and "unessasary" position,and those of whom were "next in line" and of whom actually KNOW how to conduct a transaction via paypal protocol.
Just for the record,a REFUND was provided not once but twice as a result of his antics and clear animosity of what he transpired,with implements of "the most easy going guy there is".
When push comes to shove,it is he of whom chooses to prefer to look back and STAND his ground that provides the perpetual motion of MOVING on.
I will neither be bias,nor concerned for what another MAN considers an honest revelation of record,when the basis of his "WANT" was satisfied with that of"given",on my behalf.
I appreciate this forum for it's concern,and privilege moderators of whom ONLY want to bring to the attention of viewing members,and participating enthusiast the priciples of parts dealing and the overall great experience associated with an honest transaction,with no ulterior motive,other than complimenting your chebby or GMC.
Old 07-12-2023, 02:44 PM   #40
jlmerie

bL.A.zer90045

Not really wanting to take sides here. I see you often offer to sell in response to WTB ads. And in your last response you mention your "business dealings". I may be wrong, but if I understand how the colors on the usernames work, you don't pay anything to help support the group. If you are a business, I would think you would be willing to pay a little for the privilege to sell to our group. Just sayin.
Old 07-12-2023, 03:19 PM   #41
smupser

Quote:
Bottom line with punctuation..."he" assumed wrongly,and when the TRUTH "arrived" he tried to supplement his "assumption" of which was mistaken to the forum with his "half told" story.my "intuition" told me that his attempted insult,provided his true character,and insinuated the reason of which I took it upon my "better value" of dismissing his defamatory objective toward this transaction and separate the wanted,to a given resoulve.
His inability to provide the truth of which i possess via recipt,and paypal record,and afforded text,validate my "insight" not only suggest,but validate my pursuit of bringing to his attention,a method for return of my carrier that would not obligate him to "pay" for any return shipping,or feeling of "coerced" to fit the return bill?!?! As if.
He disrespected my gracious afforded time and put my buisness dealing in a "uneasy" and "unessasary" position,and those of whom were "next in line" and of whom actually KNOW how to conduct a transaction via paypal protocol.
Just for the record,a REFUND was provided not once but twice as a result of his antics and clear animosity of what he transpired,with implements of "the most easy going guy there is".
When push comes to shove,it is he of whom chooses to prefer to look back and STAND his ground that provides the perpetual motion of MOVING on.
I will neither be bias,nor concerned for what another MAN considers an honest revelation of record,when the basis of his "WANT" was satisfied with that of"given",on my behalf.
I appreciate this forum for it's concern,and privilege moderators of whom ONLY want to bring to the attention of viewing members,and participating enthusiast the priciples of parts dealing and the overall great experience associated with an honest transaction,with no ulterior motive,other than complimenting your chebby or GMC.
You keep trying to use a very complex vocabulary to describe what you are saying, which makes you look foolish.
Just sayin’
Old 07-13-2023, 06:44 AM   #42
special-K
Special Order

Quote:
Bottom line with punctuation..."he" assumed wrongly,and when the TRUTH "arrived" he tried to supplement his "assumption" of which was mistaken to the forum with his "half told" story.my "intuition" told me that his attempted insult,provided his true character,and...
I get that he could have refused delivery and sent it back w/o charge. But, why did he need to return the part he bought when he never changed his mind about buying it? That was your request. The others "next in line"? What other people? The part was sold. Why did you want it returned? Because he wasn't going to release payment until the part arrived. Why did he not want to release the payment before the part arrived? PayPal policy! Did you get that? I said, he was following "PayPal protocol". Following PayPal protocol is not a valid reason for a seller to demand a part be returned.

Why did he become uneasy and felt distrust for you? Because you became demanding and pushy, AND you are not a paid subscriber selling a part. A reason for requiring a subscription to "list" parts for sale is to protect members from scammers hopping on the site to rip members off. It is also a way to show a member is here for a while, like they want to be part of this community, which offers a degree of trust. When you got pushy about wanting him to ignore PayPal policy that instilled distrust.

I'm not saying we don't have great and trustworthy members who are part of this community who are not subscribers. But, a member who wants to sell parts would be wise to become a subscriber for this reason. Sitting on the side, watching for WTBs to sell parts just to save $25 a year is a huge handicap for a person here to sell parts. It seems that is why you are here. Maybe you only lurk in the other areas, because I don't see any participation, which would be a great way to show you are a genuine fellow member of this community and would instill an added degree of trust in situations like this.

One more thing. Why did HeloCrewCheif even bring this to my attention? Because he hoped a moderator could set you straight so other members won't have to experience the same ordeal with you. It seems he is concerned about others, not just himself. Like a member of a community would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smupser View Post
You keep trying to use a very complex vocabulary to describe what you are saying, which makes you look foolish.
Just sayin’
I won't say 'look foolish', for me it's 'make it hard to follow'.

Tim

Old 07-13-2023, 09:07 AM   #43
bL.A.zer90045

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys.im not one to forfeit a good time,nor indulge in a manner of defense when the opposition remains silent.therefore I will refrain from further commentary within post,and notify paypal that the transaction has been ,should we say...gifted to friends and family.as the "easiest guy in the world to get along with" is nowhere to be found.
Old 07-13-2023, 09:22 PM   #44
special-K
Special Order

Mine were words of a moderator. I hoped to sink some sense into your head. Did I not lay it out clearly from what I have read? no comment on that? Silence speaks loudly here. You have had your chance to tell your side and from what I have seen you have no good defense and are obviously blinded by denial. "Nowhere to be found"? He posted day before yesterday and that was only because you carried it on. He is done with this deal, you are receiving PayPal funds, and the deal is done. If you'd like to continue I will look over your history of sales experiences if you'd like. Hopefully this is the only deal you were overdemanding unreasonable requested and from this point forward will not repeat what happened here.

Tim

Old 07-13-2023, 10:48 PM   #45
bL.A.zer90045

Once again I've refunded his payment via paypal for the second time !!!,bringing unwanted,unessasary,and suspicious activity to my account...after explaining to him IN DETAIL that I did not want his,money,buisness,aquantance,and that he could keep the carrier FREE OF CHARGE(a small fee to set the record straight and bring out the true Demeanor of his being.)because I feel this was his intent to Get something for free and he did.
Old 07-13-2023, 11:05 PM   #46
HeloCrewChief

This is the last I’m going to post on this as I work 60-70 hours a week. I don’t remember the last time I was home to greet the mail man to refuse the shipment as the seller requested. That wasn’t an option. Once again, I was just following the policy put forth by PayPal. Once the seller texted me to release the payment before the part arrived, I grew a bit suspicious. Address was in one state, PayPal account under another name, phone number and location on the forum from another state etc. I decided to follow what PayPal has on their site and not release payment until “merchandise has been received”. Seller refunded my payment before the part arrived with the demand I pay to ship the part back because he didn’t want to sell it to me anymore. This seemed silly so, I resent the payment to the seller again once the part arrived as the last thing I want is “something for free”. Seller refunded the payment again. This has just been beyond bizarre and the last thing I want to deal with after getting home from a 13 hour day. If the seller wants me to send payment a 3rd time, let me know.
Attached Images

1968 Chevelle
1964 Comet Caliente
1990 W250 Cummins
Old 07-14-2023, 01:06 AM   #47
bL.A.zer90045

Suspicious is the fact that you can entertain a forum with your inaccurate assumption,but not relay a word to the provided text I forwarded you? This matter has been resolved in your favor,and is between US!!! Are you really that dense to not recognize you have offended my good nature and demeanor with your continuance of a sought reprisal of circumstance,And your refusal to admit your fault? When you entice conversation of transaction "after the fact" it is you sir of whom should be advised as a suspect! Needless to say I have provided my gratuity to your "situation" and would appreciate you refraining from trying to compile a defense on this forum of a circumstance that YOU invited,and that I remedied on YOUR BEHALF.enjoy,and may this be acknowledged as a lesson to us all ,in regaurd to the nessesity of buyer/seller communication,and the privilege of enthusiast granting and wishing one another with the MUTUAL respect some of us have been accustomed to and been graciously taught by our upbringing and parental units.
YOUR MONEY IS NOT WANTED,NOR IS YOUR BUISNESS,OR YOUR PLACATING OF MY DECISION.IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO PAY FOR SOMETHING YOU TRIED TO GET FOR FREE,THEN DONATE IT TO THE FORUM AS IM SURE IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING IN YOUR MATTER AND MAY YOUR SEARCH FOR REMAINING RARE GM PARTS BE GRANTED SOONER THAN LATER.
Old 07-14-2023, 09:05 AM   #48
special-K
Special Order

^^^ Dude, nothing seen here in this thread supports your claims. Not even your own input. I try to stay neutral as I only have the info offered from both parties. I'm not seeing what you are seeing here. You have not once addressed the fact that the buyer was following PayPal policy. You have totally ignored that crucial factor here, so I can only judge THAT is the very root of this problem. I have no idea why you would send his money back at this point, other than to support your claim he got something for nothing. Making you wait per PayPal policy, and only because an air of suspicion snuck in, is not the same as not wanting to pay. Why use PayPal if not for it's protection? I never used that, always send postal money orders, no protection, no issues. If I did use PayPal it would be for it's protection.

I'm closing the thread. Nothing being gained here, I can see. Please do not repeat what happened here of administrative action will occur. Once gets you benefit of doubt. Twice eliminates that. OK?

Tim

Closed Thread