The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2011, 11:50 PM   #1
jeboblasto

67 c10 - aka "the heavy chevy" mk II

I got myself a truck i've been wanting since i was 18 ( roughly 20 yrs ago ) when the folks got rid of the 1970 c10 we had on the farm and that i had learned standard in etc. We moved several provinces away and over the rockies, but to this day i still think we should have kept the original "heavy chevy". I got this 67 a few years ago and have had a few things improved upon, but there is lots to do still. Most recently, we added power steering which is awesome. I am proud of my duct tape seats and some other minor touches but hopefully will have it in reasonable order one of these days. The suspension is the big one, as it's a bit clunky at low speeds, plus many other things. The cab is pretty solid, previous owner did shore up a few things. So i will put up a few photos from when i first got it, and maybe a few more recent ones. here goes...

Name:  IMG_4660.jpg
Views: 2607
Size:  53.7 KB
Name:  IMG_4661.jpg
Views: 2604
Size:  60.9 KB
Name:  IMG_4663.jpg
Views: 2608
Size:  69.4 KB
Name:  IMG_4677.jpg
Views: 2618
Size:  63.7 KB

so those ( if i haven't messed this up ) are the "as is" photos. Not much was working properly on this truck when i got it, but with some help from the old man we got it safe-ish. I'll do some newer ones next time i'm on. Ciao! I also must clarify that my Dad is the actual mechanic and did the power steering not to mention a lot of other stuff for which i am very grateful. I work a mean roll of duct tape though...

here's my seats now...
Attached Images

Last edited by jeboblasto; 06-13-2011 at 12:13 AM.
jeboblasto is offline   Reply With Quote