The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2003, 11:12 PM   #1
67cst
i love summertime

Bowtie---what a good guy

with some negative talk towards some members i thought i would change the pace of the board...Just wanted to let everyone know that bernie is a stand up guy, he sent me about half the money for the welder and torches 3 weeks ago and said he would be by in a couple weeks with the rest and to get his stuff, well tonight he suprised me and was at my door step, having just woken up from a snooze i was a bit out of it. i gave him his stuff, he didnt even look in the box. what a trusting guy! and gave me the remainder of the money, just want you all to know that he is a super nice guy and that i really appreciate him helping me out during tough times, i didnt really want to sell the welder and stuff but i needed the money and he figured he could use the stuff and help me at the same time! thanks again bernie and i wish i knew you were comin tonight, i wouldve had a beer with your name on it, hope you have a safe drive to the coast...thanks again

Derek

GLOVE BOX LIGHTS FORSALE, click link for info

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=273724
67cst is offline   Reply With Quote