The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-11-2003, 10:44 PM   #1
dibblejr67c10

67 C-10 Step Side 4 Sale

Im selling my 67 Chevy C-10 Step Side. Anyone who is interested in buying or trading for a smaller pick up. I am in the Army and will be transferring shortly. The truck is located in Birmingham, AL.
The truck is driven daily. 250 IL-6 with Clifford HP intake and exhaust 6=8 setup. It has a Reed Cam. The engine is not very old, I have the warranty papers on the engine. It has side exhausts that dump just in front of the tires. There is no body rust, body and bed are solid. It has a dent on the right front fender, but I have a new fender. The only rust is the rocker pannells. Just cut them off order new ones for $20 and have them welded back.
I have recently had the jets changed in the holly carb. She runs like a charm. Had a complete tune-up and jets changed by Estes Automotive. If you change the fender and do some paint work you have a real nice truck.
The transmission is a three on the floor, it has a Hurst Pro Comp shifter. I have the paperwork onthe wheels, tune-up and engine.

The color is blue.
Serious offers e-mail me the offer, I will send photos upon request, If you have a small truck you would like to trade send me a photo and condition of vehicle.
As mentioned the truck is located in Birmingham, Alabama.

e-mail: dibblejr@hotmail.com, I will send you my telephone number if you are serious.