The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2010, 11:29 PM   #1
1980c-10 mybaby

1980 Chevy c-10 fleetside

Hey guys i just bought this truck a little over a week ago. I have looked through a lot of these project trucks looking for some ideas. I'm gonna go with a 305 bored .30 over for engine 5 speed over drive tranny. Tuck front and rear bumper 3-5 inch drop all over sticking with the 15x8 rally rims that are on there going to paint them.(not sure of color for rims or truck yet) Going to keep the bench seat unless i get 2 buckets for dirt cheap, I have an original OEM dash pad for the truck already, digital gauge cluster from Dakotadigital.com basic stero set up possibly a sub behind the seat(not sure yet). Going to rhino line the bed so i can still use it. moving the handle for the tailgate to the inside of the tailgate, HID headlight kits up front possible cold air intake setup not sure yet.

TURBO in the future for sure

Throw out some ideas and suggestions im an 18 year old looking to make a cool truck

thanks guys
1980c-10 mybaby is offline   Reply With Quote