The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Paint & Bodywork > Detailing

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2016, 02:11 PM   #1
widewhite70

Some of the products I use on my show truck

I thought this might be the ideal place to share the products I use on my truck, at shows I have got a lot of questions on the products I use so I thought I would share the love!
I started using Adams Polishes on my truck as we were finishing the build process, I had the aluminum exhausts tips made, the type of aluminum they were did not want to polish up at all 2000g wet sand and numerous parts store "metal" polish wouldn't do the trick. Adams Metal polish 1&2 had them to a mirror finish in about 2 minutes, it was incredible. That was what sold me on their products and has been my go to since.

I actually met Adam himself at a show, super nice guy and more then willing to go out of his way to help get you what you need. They have a really good website with instructional videos on how to use all of their products, and a great forum as well.

I'll keep this thread up and rolling with some of the products I use on the truck, as I'm getting ready to do some polishing today on it to remove some issues.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=697902
widewhite70 is offline   Reply With Quote