The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-08-2013, 02:20 PM   #1
Don Loverink
Account Suspended

Thumbs down Trying to find Liz or Josh Is HARD

Boy Ive sent Liz about 10 PMs the past week or so with no reply and have called Josh directly with no reply, whats up with this ?? Ive straightened out my deals on here and am still a board member and have been for a very long time........

Last edited by N2TRUX; 05-09-2013 at 10:47 AM.
Don Loverink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:10 PM   #2
Indian113

Re: Trying to find Liz or Josh Is HARD

I think that they had a recent death in the family!
Indian113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:55 PM   #3
chevy_man5
GMC's n H.D.'s too!

I think they have actually had two pass in their family just recently according to her posts in this thread.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=578300

1960 GMC 4x4 Babe (the Blue Ox) - Build Thread
chevy_man5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:23 PM   #4
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Loverink View Post
Boy Ive sent Liz about 10 PMs the past week or so with no reply and have called Josh directly with no reply, whats up with this ?? Ive straightened out my deals on here and am still a board member and have been for a very long time........
We do NOT allow folks whom have had bad dealings to have access to do the same again. It is that simple. Yes, you have been a member for a long time. However, that does not change the fact you had bad deals, took a long time in fixing them, and did not have good contact with any of us showing you wished to resolve it.. until you decided you had items you want to sell again. That is simply not right, and not something we allow.I am sorry you have had an issue reaching us. As said we have had personal issues preventing us from being around as much as we usually are. Josh did refund you your subscription before this posting and sent a memo as to why. Not sure why you would not understand from that in itself.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:15 AM   #5
Don Loverink
Account Suspended

Well I didnt see a MEMO anyplace , I went back and checked Paypal and read everything related to this , no MEMO............ People who want to be Intelligent really impress me ! quote........
Don Loverink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:33 PM   #6
special-K
Special Order

You needed a memo? Really? You screw people over,then are forced to rectify,and that makes you a good guy? It doesn't take much intelligence to figure this out.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:40 AM   #7
ETsC10
Hand Crafted C-10

Don you are the bravest guy I've ever seen...

You made a sale for $375 to a trusted member and then didn't send the goods.

That's theft. A theft that took 7 months to resolve.

Perhaps you will find that MEMO somewhere in this 7 month duration thread:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=539101

I suggest you leave L&J alone. In fact, leave all of us alone.
ETsC10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:13 PM   #8
powerdriver 1958
Kid's Mechanic

Don , With the deals that were busted and the position you are in , You seem to be unrepentant and somewhat arrogant .

You have broken the trust of many people . I believe it would be a mistake to allow you the chance to burn others and create more Heartaches and Headaches .
powerdriver 1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:41 AM   #9
special-K
Special Order

Watch out for him on Ebay. He does the same crap there,has started back up using different names,and is one of those guys who resorts to using their wife's identity because they trashed their own.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
Old 05-17-2013, 12:13 AM   #10
66Submarine

"Bust a deal and face the wheel!"

http://www.hark.com/clips/csnjfrxldc...face-the-wheel

...someone had to say it. Really, though, taking money and hiding for seven months ain't cool, man. That's just BS.
66Submarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:14 PM   #11
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Guess I got lucky. I just bought some parts from Don and everything was at my door within a week after the sale. Everything was packed well and as described.

Richard
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:42 PM   #12
special-K
Special Order

Yep,you took a chance and lucked out. That doesn't change anything for the people he screwed. I figure we all get a chance to be honest people in this life. If we abuse it,done deal for me. I'll never know when they are and when they aren't being honest. I do know what that person will do when integrity is the only reason to follow through when something goes wrong.

Tim

Old 06-26-2013, 10:20 PM   #13
richard2717

Tim,
I think I may have worded my post wrong. I certainly don't endorse anyone conducting business the way some have done on here. I believe I need to be factual that my sale did go as expected but others may not wind up that way. Knowing that there were bad deals here with this member I may not have bid on the items I did. All that said I just was wanting to let other members know that the new account is under "upnorthparts".
Members should feel free to make their own choice but I think they should also have as much factual info as possible.
I buy and sell parts on here often and I guess I am considered old school because #1 if I post it for sale, generally it is already removed and a box is ready for it to ship out. #2 if I get paid early in the day I try everything to get it shipped same day. I want this courtesy when buying parts. I don't think it is fair to a buyer to take their money and sit on it for weeks or months before shipping. To many things can happen during that time. If there is an issue after the sale just be a man (or lady) about it and contact the buyer just as soon as it is known. Most people are fair if the communication is strong, factual and fast. This is just my opinion about the subject and I do respect other peoples opinion as well. I should also state that I think the buyer has the same responsibility as the seller in keeping in contact and paying for items promptly.

Richard
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
Old 06-29-2013, 09:42 AM   #14
special-K
Special Order

That's some good points there. Number 1 is communication is paramount. This and that happens from time to time and it may not be avoidable. But avoiding contact? Don't even think about it,just let the person know. I think there should be solid guidelines for buying/selling (that just natural for me) communication. I've sent people things and never heard another word. This really bugs me. What,you only contact me if there's a problem? You think all I care is I got your money? How hard is it to let me know it arrived? I grew up thinking courtesy was a necessity.
I pay with money orders. I feel obligated to get one and send it that day or first thing the next,depending on what time of day I got their info. That same day I send the seller a message that the money is sent and ask them to let me know when it shows. They tell me when it shows and that the item is on it's way. I reply that I'll let them know when it shows. I let them know when it shows and thank them. This would be the time to let them know if there is an issue. It's so simple and works!

Tim

Old 07-18-2013, 01:36 PM   #15
Ol Blue K20
Proprietor of Dale's Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
That's some good points there. Number 1 is communication is paramount. This and that happens from time to time and it may not be avoidable. But avoiding contact? Don't even think about it,just let the person know. I think there should be solid guidelines for buying/selling (that just natural for me) communication. I've sent people things and never heard another word. This really bugs me. What,you only contact me if there's a problem? You think all I care is I got your money? How hard is it to let me know it arrived? I grew up thinking courtesy was a necessity.
I pay with money orders. I feel obligated to get one and send it that day or first thing the next,depending on what time of day I got their info. That same day I send the seller a message that the money is sent and ask them to let me know when it shows. They tell me when it shows and that the item is on it's way. I reply that I'll let them know when it shows. I let them know when it shows and thank them. This would be the time to let them know if there is an issue. It's so simple and works!
I agree with you Tim, I have sold a couple of items and never heard if they were happy or not. I even sent PM's to make sure it arrived and never heard a word one way or the other. I had to check tracking to make sure it was delivered. I worry about satisfaction when I sell.

Dale
XNGH ECV Sam Brannan 1004

R.I.P. 67ChevyRedneck
R.I.P. Grumpy Old Man
Ol Blue K20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 10:55 PM   #16
DeadheadNM
Carpe manana

Wow. A decade really flies by fast.

Members met: ORANGBLAZ, 2003 silverado, MikeCofield, BB72CHEVKT, Duncan&Son, Sameyrasmea72, THENEWMEXICAN, HotRod C/10, brianthelion02, Sport/Truck, ryanroo, michael bustamante, Dirt's72, Already Gone, WestButteTruck, 57taskforce, Moreyel, painterljp, AASmedic, SoCoC10, Lumaestas, carbuff382, Chevyland
DeadheadNM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 08:34 AM   #17
richard2717

and apparently still doing the same thing in the FB groups. I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same.
Old 06-07-2023, 10:10 AM   #18
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Did I miss a summons? My info is out there. People message me here, fb, my personal email and even txt. If someone needs something let me know. Both of my parents are on hospice, so I tend to put my energy into that above I can't remember my password or username and need you to figure it out.

Or are we just bringing up an unfounded dead post to discuss sales?
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 09:38 AM   #19
DeadheadNM
Carpe manana

Just flogging an old post - funny Don is still at it after all these years

Members met: ORANGBLAZ, 2003 silverado, MikeCofield, BB72CHEVKT, Duncan&Son, Sameyrasmea72, THENEWMEXICAN, HotRod C/10, brianthelion02, Sport/Truck, ryanroo, michael bustamante, Dirt's72, Already Gone, WestButteTruck, 57taskforce, Moreyel, painterljp, AASmedic, SoCoC10, Lumaestas, carbuff382, Chevyland
DeadheadNM is offline   Reply With Quote