The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Trucks For Sale

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-25-2023, 11:34 AM   #1
burnem

67 Chevy C10 true short box Project

SOLD/SOLD this project started its life as an original C10 CST short box it comes as it is shown in the pictures. The parts included in the sale are the column, steering wheel, dash panel, peddels, inner door hardware, door handles, wing windows, radiator, rear glass, side glass, ashtray, AM radio, glove box door, it doesn't have a spid. it has PS, PDB front drum rear. 327 complete rebuilt, turbo 400 rebuilt, rochester 4 jet rebuilt. clear title it matches the vin tag and the number on the frame. $9000

after the sale I will offer a complete NIB bed, complete wood and SS strips for the bed, original tailgate, front fenders, inner fenders, most of the parts to finish the project. the price of these parts is negotiable, or the buyer can find his own parts.
Attached Images

Last edited by burnem; 06-18-2023 at 11:50 AM. Reason: forgot some things
burnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 10:38 PM   #2
NGN

Re: 67 Chevy C10 true short box Project

burnem hello. If you don't mind me asking, I noticed your carburetor has a front gas line intake, as does mine. I thought mine was original to my 1967 327 but was told that carb setup was used on Pontiac and maybe some other GM but not Chevrolet. So I'm wondering if you know if that carburetor is original to your truck?
NGN
Nick
NGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 08:18 PM   #3
burnem

I am no expert by no means. My carb I think was original to this 327 and was in a 67 Chevrolet motor home. The tweaker I bought it from said it was some special 327. I think the carb is called a Rochester 4jet. It looked very original to me to that motorhome.
Old 06-10-2023, 08:46 AM   #4
NGN

Same here no expert just going by what I was told by the owner before me, he said the motor and everything thing on it came out of a 67 dump truck. Hmm maybe it has something to do with the larger vehicles or, they at one time replaced by the same mechanic lol. By the way very nice project you have there for sale, suprise it's has not sold immediately. Thanks for your response.
NGN
Nick
Old 06-10-2023, 11:00 AM   #5
burnem

thank you, the value is there in my opinion if you add it up. A rust free cab is going for 3K to 6500
Old 07-10-2023, 09:07 PM   #6
NGN

Hey burnem , hope alls well. Alright sold, that's should be one happy new owner. Well just a update on the carburetor, turns out it's a 4C- ROCHESTER 4G, I came across this in the 67 Chevrolet Service Truck Manual . I been told this carb was only used in Pontiac and maybe in a few other GMs only, but not Chevrolet. Well just throwing that at there. Take care
NGN
Nick