The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board > 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-21-2013, 04:58 AM   #1
RJOlajos

Save From The Grave 70 K 5

Inspired by this site and viewing others member build projects, I bought this 1970 K 5 on 15 December 2012. A former Silver Lake Sand Dune truck, it's former owner T-boned another vehicle. This is pretty much first time ever attempting a project of this degree. Attached is some photos of damages and images of new frame and what I have accomplished so far. If I can figure out how to add text to photo, I will highlight details.
Attached Images

RJOlajos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:04 AM   #2
Woogeroo

Wink Re: Save From The Grave 70 K 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJOlajos View Post
Inspired by this site and viewing others member build projects, I bought this 1970 K 5 on 15 December 2012. A former Silver Lake Sand Dune truck, it's former owner T-boned another vehicle. This is pretty much first time ever attempting a project of this degree. Attached is some photos of damages and images of new frame and what I have accomplished so far. If I can figure out how to add text to photo, I will highlight details.
Once you upload the photos and come back to the post, there is a icon in the toolbar that looks like a paper clip, between a smiley face and the undo button.

Click on that and insert the photos into the post, there will be some boxes with the word ATTACH in 'em with a number... that will be your photo. Just write out above or below, hit 'preview post' to see how it looks.

Welcome to the forum.

-W
Woogeroo is offline   Reply With Quote