The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Forums > Alternate Tinkerings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
n2billet
Village Idiot....

96 Caprice N2billet Style

I had a 93 Caprice Wagon a few years back that I shaved, lowered and had billet wheels on. I loved that car! it rode great, got good gas mileage on the highway but after a few years I really needed a truck again so I sold it. So, here lately I've been driving out to my folks place alot to help out my mom and the miles are really starting to add up on my crewcab so I thought I would try and find a cheap car that got decent gas mileage but would still be able to hold a small army I was talking with a buddy at work one day and he ask me if I would sell his dad's one owner 84k white caprice, I love it when they fall into your lap like that! A deal was struck and later that day I had me a new pawpaw machine. The plan for this one is simple: I'm going to try and make it look like a modified Police car. I've ordered a lowering kit already that will lower it 3", I've pulled all the molding off as well as the pin striping. I'm going to shave the hood and the trunk of the emblems, paint the front and rear bumpers (no more chrome) paint the post on the doors flat black. Then add some 20" Centerline smoothies, paint the centers flat black and then add a dog dish hubcap. I also added a SS grille that I will be making a few changes. It should be a fun car after it's done and save my crewcab in the process!
Attached Images

-67 SWB Custom Porterbuilt Front and rear 20/22's Hazel Sold
-71 StepSide Porterbuilt Stage 2 with 20/22's Stella Mae Sold
n2billet is offline   Reply With Quote