The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 07+ Chevy and GMC Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-27-2023, 10:06 AM   #1
Thealien

towing mirror issues on a 2012 Silverado LTZ

I have owned my 2012 Silverado LTZ since I purchased it new. I will be towing an enclosed trailer to Florida from MA a few times over the next few months. I purchased and installed a pair of Mostplus extendable heated power adjustable mirrors. The problem I am having is since my vehicle has memory seats and mirrors every time I unlock the truck the mirrors move and are looking for the memory sensors and start clicking as the max out looking for the sensors?

Can the memory function be disabled with a tech-2? Is there any other way to remedy this?

I have searched quite a few threads and posts and have not found an answer or work around. I even went into the DIC and disabled the park tilt mirror option and that did not fix my issue. I pulled the switch assemblies on both sides and unplugged the connector but that also loses the directional and heated glass. Help please.

Thanks
Mark
Thealien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 07:34 PM   #2
notsolo

Re: towing mirror issues on a 2012 Silverado LTZ

Did a quick search, don't have this or know about it, post said dealer can reprogram for about $60
notsolo is offline   Reply With Quote