The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2021, 01:33 PM   #11
Duck1

Re: Shreck's 6.0 build

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67shortie View Post
Umm, maybe

Not much to update, still waiting on parts. I did get my power brakes hooked up via a factory fitting that goes into the rear of the truck manifold and from there it's simple routing of a 3/8 hose to the booster.

It still wants to start and run but with no fuel pressure it does very shortly but it does run. Oil is in, filter on but I cannot tell what kind of oil pressure I have without my guage hooked up but by this afternoon my Summit order should be here. It is circulating, the oil has a pink hue to it from the assy lube on the bearings.

I hope to get in everything I need by tomorrow so I can continue, I am kind of worried about the exhaust, the SS manifolds may not working referencing to USMC's build. We will see.
fu: I had a guy pay $50 to change that hose from 3/8" to 11/32" hose, because the CCP/CPP instructions called for it. 3/8" = 12/32". 1 mm
Duck1 is offline   Reply With Quote