The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-11-2001, 06:38 PM   #1
oregon89k5

Question Boog! Help on Blazer half cab

Hi Boog, hey I read you series of posts in trying to track down a hard shell half cab to make your 80's Blazer into a shorty pickup. In your last post you say that you found the information on another B.B.
I have been looking for over a year for such a part. I have heard they exist but have had no luck locating them. I would be stoked to get any info you have on finding one of these elusive half cabs.

Thanks in advance,

Randall
oregon89k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2001, 10:53 AM   #2
Boog
laying low

Thumbs up

Hi Randall. I also had been looking for a couple of years for one. Just knew somebody had to be making the kit. Anyway, through these message boards, and the good members here, I found a supplier with web page, pictures, etc. I emailed them and they sent me a brochure. Nice folks. There are soft tops available and the hardtop conversion from 2 different companies. The hardtop supplier is Creative Products Online. Their addy is www.creproonline.com and you can go to www.coloradok5.com/forums/wwwthreads.pl for product reviews and some other products available you might not be aware off. Glad to pass on the info. Good luck, Boog.
91 Chevy sportside, Tahoe, Yukon & GMC Crewcab All GM..'nuff said.

I stand for the flag and kneel at the cross
Boog is offline   Reply With Quote