The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2020, 11:46 PM   #1
69GMC2004

1970 in the Great White North

Little over due but finally getting around to starting a build thread. I've always wanted an old truck but life happened and never got around to it. About a year and a half ago I had just returned from a trip, my wife and daughter were visiting some family on the other side of the country, thus I was left unattended with some extra cash in the bank account. I got bored and found a 1969 C20 truck on a nearby farm, it ran and drove, had fair amount of rust (you know, because Canada), and a bunch of dents. That truck came home with me. As with any of these projects, I've changed my mind a million times and still do as I'm building it. The general plan is to have a pro-touring style truck at the end.

I'll post a pic of the original truck and how it all started, and update with pictures and progress up until now. Original pics are kinda poor, didn't think to take a bunch before tearing it apart. Also, don't mind if some of the pics are at a weird angle, my garage is 17x20 doing a frame off restoration, space is tight lol.
Attached Images

69GMC2004 is offline   Reply With Quote