The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-25-2003, 04:04 PM   #1
Destructo

406 SBC and Intake

I have a 406 4 bolt main block that has been bored .030" over, hot tanked and painted, its ready to go together, also have the crank which needs to be ground because of rust that formed on it while the PO had it, rough looking heads but was told they should not be cracked, also the original pistons and rods. Rods look like they can be cleaned up and used again with some minor work. They are complete with valves 1.94 and 1.5 with 76cc chamber. The block is a '72 year. I'm asking $500 for the whole lot, also have the pushrods, a couple rusty chrome pulleys and a chrome timing cover.

Also have an edelbrock Torker 2 manifold, asking 50 for it. It came off a perfect running 350 that had less than 20k miles on a rebuild and was pulled because my friend needed something emissions legal.

Any of these prices are negotiable and I don't want to ship the engine, I will ship intake though.

I'm located in Lewisville NC 27012 email me at chad@martiansales.com or send me PM or just reply to this thread. I can get you pictures of any of the stuff if you want, just let me know. I will post them here or email them to you.

One last thing, if anybody is interested in a set of 10 bolt front and rear axles with 2.73 gears and a locking rear I will be swapping them out from under my truck soon.
Destructo is offline   Reply With Quote