The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > WIW

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-07-2012, 12:53 PM   #1
metalfab

WIW..........1968 Custom Camper

Not sure if this is the correct place for this but here goes...............I am currently looking at a 1968 GMC Custom Camper with 396, ps, pb, & ac. Camper has just recently been removed & wood in bed along with paint looks like new! Truck is completely original & from California & shows 70,000. Also is the original owners grandson, who has inherited it. The only rust I found is on the passenger rocker where the door seal meets at the front, about the size of a dime. Interior is as nice as the bed! The bad.........motor was last running over a year ago, said the tank is gunked up & carb also. Under the hood is dirty, but unmolested, every thing is there & in great shape. Please looking for advise on what its worth...........not looking to flip. Would like to clean up, get running & enjoy driving & or pulling my 72 Cheyenne Supper that is currently under HEAVY MODS & rebuild! Thanks to all in advance to any input.
metalfab
metalfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:22 PM   #2
sharpie1972
Account Suspended

Re: WIW..........1968 Custom Camper

Pics would help including SPID to show any other options. Sounds like a pretty nice find. I would say around $5k to start maybe more if it's as nice as it sounds. Sharpie
sharpie1972 is offline   Reply With Quote