The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-21-2016, 01:27 AM   #1
gmachinz
Account Suspended

1973-80 power window/lock harnesses available!

Ok...I've got these available now and with upgrades over OEM design. While I can supply a 100% restoration quality harness, there are several aspects to the GM production harness that left a lot to be desired. For use with factory equipped trucks with OEM style stainless switches, I have integrated the following upgrades for a standard cab truck:

J1128 automotive grade wiring with soldered terminals

40A Bosch style IGN switched main control relay for windows

(2) 2-gang relay blocks for providing relay power to each motor

10ga window motor supply leads!

These older harnesses are different from the 1981-up harnesses I offer because of the type of self grounding OEM window motors-this, being an older design some connectors and components make this a more expensive harness kit to reproduce and I integrate relay power along with oversized supply leads to make this a much more stout harness than originally equipped. Price for a complete 3 section harness for OEM equipped 73-80 trucks is $399.

You will need to retain and re-use your existing door jamb grommets and window motor connectors-I provide the remainder of the harness. Nobody else offers a more complete and robust harness for the 73-80 trucks regarding the power windows and locks!
If there are any questions, ask away!
gmachinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 01:30 AM   #2
gmachinz
Account Suspended

Re: 1973-80 power window/lock harnesses available!

I wanted to add that beyond the kit that I offer, this harness can also be ordered with integrated express down for one or both sides @ an additional cost of $75 per window.
Old 05-22-2016, 08:33 AM   #3
Sabaka454

gmachinz,

I ordered one of these from you over two months ago and I've sent you multiple messages that have gone unanswered. It's obvious you are on here and are still alive. Any reason you haven't responded or are you not receiving my messages? I'd appreciate if you would respond. Thanks
Sabaka454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 09:02 AM   #4
gmachinz
Account Suspended

You did receive my 81-up window/lock kit-as well as (finally lol) an assortment of connectors/terminals. I'll PM ya regarding the 73-80 stuff...