The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-17-2003, 04:21 PM   #1
oGMCBelly

Post Advanced Notice of SALE - 64 Package Deal

Advanced Notice Sale:

Here is the story. I'm set to purchase a 1958 GMC ShortBed... So I'm making room for my new direction. Currently I need to sell My 64' GMC Longbed project and all of its associated parts. This is to let everyone know and see if there is some interest. The photo's and more information will be forthcoming. Below is a list of the package deal and price. I don't know yet if I will consider parting out (rather not, we will see how it goes).

1964 GMC Longbed - No Motor or Trans; Missing front bumper,right fender,GMC grill; Cab is small window. I've stripped the interior and installed one bucket seat to make it ready for the full cab
treatment. Cab has no rust through just surface, southwest truck, ready for Por 15 treatment; Bed wood needs replacing, no rust through bed but needs minor bedside body work; Has front Disk Brakes.

Additional Parts - Brothers 20 gal rear gas tank kit; 2 x GMC grill (one in ex shape); grill panel; radiator core support w cross brace;R & L upper radiator baffles; extra Drivers door complete (great shape); and assorted misc parts.

Also included in the package deal.

1965 Chevy Longbed Frame with Cab.
This was purchased because the frame is in excellent shape and it has the rear trailing arms and springs vs my GMC's rear leafs. The cab needs some work however it has ...

2 Good complete doors
R & L front fenders in very good condition only need minor work
R & L Inner fenders in excellent shape
Transmission

No Motor
No Bed
No Hood

Again pictures and possibly more information if needed are forthcoming. Asking price for everything 2500.00 obo. If you're interested in talking PM me or email me at MkFletch@Softhome.net and I'll call you. Just wanted to give anyone who is interested a headstart, I'm in the southwest (Yuma, AZ) close to Phoenix and San Diego.

Also have $700 dollars worth of VW bug parts available too.
oGMCBelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2003, 03:52 AM   #2
lubracano

Hey, would you be willing to sell the brother Rear tank kit seperate. Everthing else sounds great, but unfortunatly I have my hands full with a 63' Chevy Longbed. If not, thats cool-Thanks.
lubracano is offline   Reply With Quote