The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2021, 07:06 AM   #1
GOPAPA
"Tail Gate Best Seat In House"

It all Happened About 6 Minutes after

Last week 2021-10-14 -08:39 am...I was at a Gem Stop Chevron and filled up our car with gas at pump number 7..,,when I stopped filling ,,,The pump ask if I want a wax and I touched no button and then it wanted to know if I wanted a receipt and I touched that button that said yes,,Then lastly it told me to take out my debit card and in a moment I would get a receipt....... I took out the card ..I screwed the gas cap back on and pulled out the receipt that quoted the amount of $37.86 and got in the car and drove home ..

Last week 2021-10-14-08:46 am...some one in a truck & trailer filled up a Diesel Truck at the same Number 7 gas pump ,,6 minutes after I used that pump ..cost $111.20

My wife ask me what is this $111.20 on our checking that she was looking at on our bank site ? So today I went asking question at the Gem Chevron
The Gem Chevron would not let me see the video that they have and would not tell me the make of the truck . .she gave me what she could and advised me to go to the our bank /police and report it , And she would turn all she has on video to the police if they want it ,, We did just that and changed my credit card and number .. , I tried several times but never could get a live person after many times so I will try again tomorrow

Any of you reading this know just how exactly this was done and ,,leaving me to pay the bill ? ( PHOTO is a LOOK-A-LIKE )

Name:  efee1f55d85874a51a061572f6434d15_XL.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  32.5 KB
Attached Images

Last edited by GOPAPA; 10-22-2021 at 07:39 AM.
GOPAPA is offline   Reply With Quote