The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2018, 11:42 AM   #1
wingnut62

Just about done! 65 for wife

Well it's been two years almost to the day and I am just about done with the truck. It has an LQ4 6.0 with a built 4L60E. PS, PB, Electric windows, power door locks, remote start, navigation, keyless entry, A/C, cruise, tilt, basically everything this truck was never intended to have but hey, nothings too good for my better half.

She told me one day she needed a farm truck to run to the feed store and get her chicken food and such. Well i found a 'fair' shall we say, 65 from a guy in Texas who didn't represent the truck truthfully but another story. After tearing into what I thought would be a couple months fixing here and there, it turned into two full years of full resto.

You know the deal, when you get something apart and look at it for a while, you figure....I'm this far, I may as well....and that's how it went every time I took something off. What can I say, I'm a gluten for pain and a thin wallet.

Comments and opinions welcomed.
Attached Images

wingnut62 is offline   Reply With Quote