The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-18-2020, 07:47 PM   #126
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Re: F/S OE 72 Big Block Parts, Brackets, Stove Pipe, Air Cleaner, Towers and/or Reque

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbr View Post
Thanks for all the great info & pictures listed here, they will help many of us with our BB projects. I've seen some pully numbers listed here for a 68 BB, but do you have the numbers for other years of 67-72? How about bracket numbers? Would be great to have a list of numbers for the brackets & pullies for SB & BB....never seen one. Thanks again!!
gregbr, am always glad to try and assist when/where possible, those earlier added BBC p/n's were added to help a guy out that had purchased big block pulleys from another forum member that were incorrect. If you are looking for a BBC part number or two then I can probably help, but the way it's asked up above as an entire 67-72 SB & BB p/n list would take hours upon hours of work that I do not currently have the time to take on. If you wanted to take the part number list task on, I can offer you a deal on the below pictured original truck parts catalog (we have an extra copy) shown in first three pics, it contains hundreds of pages of parts numbers and illustrations. We have several of these old original GM parts books on hand and they make for great reading material if you can find the time. Mel
Attached Images

Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 11:05 PM   #127
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Re: F/S OE 72 Big Block Parts, Brackets, Stove Pipe, Air Cleaner, Towers and/or Reque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle9502 View Post
Mel, would you happen to have a carb spacer for the '68-69 396 engines with the "high rise" intake manifold? I believe the spacer for the earlier big block would've been shorter in height than '70-72. Also, how about the hard vacuum line for the earlier big block? My truck is a '68. Thanks.
Yes, correct on the earlier BBC carb to air cleaner extension/riser being shorter, I just went and took the below picture for you showing both styles next to one another and there are also a few pictures of an early style air cleaner and spacer setup removed from a 68 BBC truck in previous post #17 & #18 of this BBC thread. We do not have the vacuum hard line or the early style BBC 2" spacer extra at this time, we do however have a 72 BBC air cleaner and 2-5/8" spacer setup available/ready to ship out. Thanks for the inquiry, Mel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Gold/white View Post
OK, Do you still have the 68 air filter housing available, and would you have 68-396 exhaust manifolds, without the air injection holes???
THanks!
The 68 BBC air cleaner setup pictured earlier in thread was previously sold to another member, we do not have an extra BBC 68-69 air cleaner or the manifolds to offer at this time. Feel free to check back and good luck on the hunt.
Attached Images

Old 01-18-2020, 11:53 PM   #128
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg87starion View Post
ill take them thank you
Hello Phillip, here is the other requested part to be combined/sent along with the BBC AC compressor mounting brackets and 72 BBC vacuum advance line. The below pictured fuel vapor canister and mounting bracket setup was removed from a 72 BBC 402 C10, it has the same 7030605 part number that you sent us molded onto the top of canister, see below highlighted second to last pic. Price is $65. and add $5. more for combined shipping in larger box than was previously quoted. Thanks, Mel
Attached Images

Old 01-19-2020, 03:33 AM   #129
pg87starion

ill take it as well thank u very much lmk where to send payment
pg87starion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 05:06 AM   #130
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Phillip, our info for sending funds via paypal has been returned 01/19. Thanks, Mel
Old 01-19-2020, 04:56 PM   #131
GMC72BB

Also looking for a Fuel vapor canister and bracket for 72 BB C10, as above, do you have another one?. Also what is the price on the parts catalog a few post ago?, thanks -Greg
GMC72BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 05:44 PM   #132
Eagle9502

Mel, thanks for the response and pics on the carb spacer.
Eagle9502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 04:14 AM   #133
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMC72BB View Post
Also looking for a Fuel vapor canister and bracket for 72 BB C10, as above, do you have another one?. Also what is the price on the parts catalog a few post ago?, thanks -Greg
Hi Greg, we did find another 7030605 fuel vapor canister and mounting bracket pulled off a 72 402 C10 stored on the shelf but one of the three plastic hose nipples are broken off top of can, let me do some more looking around here and at our other offsite truck storage location. That GM parts book was offered to member gregbr first in above post, I will try to let you know availability on the book in the next day or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle9502 View Post
Mel, thanks for the response and pics on the carb spacer.
Always glad to try and assist, feel free to check back in on the early style BBC air cleaner riser as inventory is constantly changing. Mel
Old 01-22-2020, 04:25 AM   #134
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Phillip, the BBC AC compressor mounting brackets, vacuum advance hard line and fuel vapor canister/mounting bracket setup have been shipped, your package was sent out via USPS priority on Tue. 01/21 and the expected delivery day is this Thu. 01/23. Thanks again and let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs, Mel
Old 01-22-2020, 09:46 PM   #135
Eagle9502

Mel, would you have the ability to post pics of the differences in the hard vacuum lines for the different year models? Are these reproduced?
Old 01-23-2020, 11:37 PM   #136
pg87starion

got my stuff today everything looks great really appreciate it thanks again
pg87starion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 12:17 AM   #137
GMC72BB

[QUOTE=Classic Bowties;8663885]Hi Greg, we did find another 7030605 fuel vapor canister and mounting bracket pulled off a 72 402 C10 stored on the shelf but one of the three plastic hose nipples are broken off top of can, let me do some more looking around here and at our other offsite truck storage location. That GM parts book was offered to member gregbr first in above post, I will try to let you know availability on the book in the next day or

Ok thank you , if you don’t find the canister, I do need the bracket, also might you have the clips for the bottom of the fan shroud?
Old 01-31-2020, 08:38 PM   #138
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
got my stuff today everything looks great really appreciate it thanks again
Thanks for confirming the safe arrival of your BBC parts and glad that you are happy with your purchase, let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs.

Quote:
Ok thank you , if you don’t find the canister, I do need the bracket, also might you have the clips for the bottom of the fan shroud?
Finally got out to our storage yard this morning and did find another 7030605 fuel vapor canister w/mounting bracket setup from a 72 BBC 402 C/10, this vapor canister has all three hose nipples on top of can. $75. ***Sold & Shipped 09/20/23*** as pictured w/complete mounting bracket setup and we also have this pair of lower clips from this BBC fan shroud available for $30. more. Can combine ship the vapor canister, canister mounting bracket and lower fan shroud clips for $21.10 shipped via USPS, the payment options are listed in top post of thread. Let me know if interested in the chevy truck parts catalog pictured in above post #126. Thanks, Mel
Attached Images

Last edited by Classic Bowties; 09-20-2023 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Availability Update
Old 01-31-2020, 08:43 PM   #139
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Lower fan shroud clips...
Attached Images

Old 02-02-2020, 11:34 AM   #140
GMC72BB

Mel, I’ll take the clips, I ended up finding a canister and bracket , locally few days ago, got to pass on the book for now, have to save up for A/C brackets for the BB.ill send u PM to get total with shipping I owe, thanks -Greg
Old 02-06-2020, 04:01 PM   #141
Eagle9502

Mel,

Could you shine any light on the differences in the power brake vacuum lines for the different years? Got any pics?

Thanks
Old 02-06-2020, 07:24 PM   #142
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Mel, I’ll take the clips, I ended up finding a canister and bracket , locally few days ago, got to pass on the book for now, have to save up for A/C brackets for the BB.ill send u PM to get total with shipping I owe, thanks -Greg
Greg, we can get the pair of lower shroud clips to your FL. Zip 32260 for $6., our info for sending funds via paypal has been returned on 02/06. Thanks, Mel
Old 02-08-2020, 02:13 PM   #143
GMC72BB

Mel, sent funds, when you get a chance do you still have AC Brackets for 72 BB, I have the piece that bolts to the Exhaust manifold, but none of the other 8 ( I think correct ) pieces ?
Old 02-09-2020, 12:37 AM   #144
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Mel, sent funds, when you get a chance do you still have AC Brackets for 72 BB, I have the piece that bolts to the Exhaust manifold, but none of the other 8 ( I think correct ) pieces ?
Greg, your lower fan shroud mounting clips have been shipped, the package was sent out via USPS first class on Sat. 02/08 and your expected delivery day is this Tue. 02/11. You are correct on the BBC SWP A/C compressor mounting bracket set being nine pieces (see below pics), we do occasionally offer single brackets and/or incomplete sets pending on hand bracket inventory, at this time we are not interested in selling any partial BBC A/C bracket setups. Thanks again and let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs, Mel
Attached Images

Old 06-23-2020, 11:52 AM   #145
ShortbedClayton

Looking for 3 piece aternator bracket for 72 402 and the power steering pump brackets. I believe they are two piece. I have a pump and resivior. Possibly the bottom crank pully with additional pully for AC. Have anything? Seen some stuff on eBay but I know you know the correct parts and numbers.
Posted via Mobile Device
ShortbedClayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 11:56 AM   #146
BLT-NT-BOT

Mel or anyone else that may have them, I am looking for brackets 4, 8, and 9 do you have any of these? I really only have to have 4 but would like all three. price shipped to 84043.
Attached Images

Last edited by BLT-NT-BOT; 11-11-2020 at 01:50 PM.
BLT-NT-BOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 12:22 PM   #147
c10boss_

do you have any more brackets exhaust tins stove pipe etc for 1970 396
c10boss_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 07:59 PM   #148
blazerowner71

I need a set of pulleys for a bcc with air ,also a set of bbc exhaust manifolds, please let me know if you have any, thanks Adam, o by the way you need to clear some messages from your PM
blazerowner71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 12:45 AM   #149
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerowner71 View Post
I need a set of pulleys for a bcc with air ,also a set of bbc exhaust manifolds, please let me know if you have any, thanks Adam, o by the way you need to clear some messages from your PM
Hi Adam, our inbox has been cleaned up some and will receive again. Here is the pair of requested OE BBC SWP two groove pulleys for A/C applications, the below highlighted part numbers are #3995648 AG > BBC w/AC two groove water pump pulley and #3874414 BQ > BBC w/AC two groove inner crank pulley. Price is $75. per pulley and we can ship both combined for $17.05 sent via USPS priority med box, if interested funds can be sent via paypal, venmo, check or money order, if using paypal option buyer cover fee's. Thanks, Mel
Attached Images

Last edited by Classic Bowties; 12-17-2022 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Ship cost
Old 09-15-2021, 04:22 PM   #150
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Complete 1972 BBC LH/RH tower set with clam shells, clam shell to motor mount bolts and since just pulled yesterday, this big block setup also includes all of the OE mounting bolts, nuts and washers needed for mounting the towers to chassis and the clam shells to engine block. The pricing and payment options are listed in top post of f/s thread. Thanks, Mel

Attached Images