The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2021, 11:44 AM   #1
ClassicLane

1960' GMC Custom Cab Short bed (pig nose project)

Hello fellow enthusiasts! I havent posted on here in a long time. I may have have to ask how to attach photos to a post again, but we shall see how it goes.

Recently my father and I have drug out our 60 GMC for storage to get it back on the road and cruise it in all of its patina glory.

The truck is originally from Gettysburg, South Dakota and is currently with us in Sioux Falls, SD.

We picked this truck up a couple years ago from a good family friend of ours who has caught more than a disease for these trucks (more on that later). It has the original 305A V6 single barrel Holley with a 4 speed on the floor. WE believe it to run but it hasn't been on the road since the 80s.

Our goal is to get her cleaned up and drivable leaving the patina look alone and putting some tasteful modifications on the truck.

Here comes the part where i test my memory of how to attach photos! Wish me luck!

The First pictures are how it looked when we pulled it out. The pictures in the next post are just after the installation of some GM transport wheels with Original chrome hub caps.

Cheers!
-Lane
Attached Images

ClassicLane is offline   Reply With Quote