The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board > Blazer and Suburban Stuff

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-23-2010, 01:34 AM   #1
Musclerodz

Thinking about selling my 69 Blazer project

I want to build a 66-67 Nova bad right now, but need to sell the Blazer to do so. Here is the run down on the project

Tub is RUST FREE, all repairs have been made except the rear half of the bed floor which is bowed badly, but not rusted out. I do have the floor section and would install before customer took delivery of the truck. Body has been bodyworked and primed, and not far from being ready for color. Firewall has been smoothed in preperation for Vintage A/C (do not have)

Chassis blasted and powdercoated gloss black, 2.5" lift front springs, custom shackle flip kit out back for 4" lift. Rear end powdercoated gloss black, rebuilt with 3.73 posi, with 03 burb disk brakes installed, front axle also has 3.73 posi, no front brake upgrade done yet. Everything is powdercoated for the chassis gloss black ready to go, just needs new steering joints. Chassis is mostly assembled and with install of front axle and wheels, could be ready to roll fairly quickly

New Triplus fenders
near perfect grill shell
new inner grill
doors are RUST FREE truck doors that still need cut. all trim holes been welded up
tailgate RUST FREE, all trim holes welded up
late model burb third row seat tan leather
ryan hubbard billet dash and glove box door
marquez billet tail light bezels
sequential full panel led's
new windshield
double wall top in good condition

also will include 2wd rolling chassis if someone wanted to make this project low instead of high. I started gathering 2wd stuff to build as a pavement pounder

also have 9000 mile LS1 looks new with computer and harness (no assessories)

disassembled 2wd 4l80e trans (nothing wrong with it, just needs reassembled)

completely rebuilt NP205 with Advanced Adapters casting to fit to TH400 or 4l80e, new 32 spline input gear

I have near $20K in parts and labor tied up in this project. Would sell for $10K or trade for solid 66-67 nova hardtop, engine, tranny, suspension not inmportant. I do have pics and will post up shortly.

Last edited by Musclerodz; 07-23-2010 at 01:36 AM.
Musclerodz is offline   Reply With Quote