The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2019, 06:13 PM   #1
Ironhorse

Thumbs up A Shout Out for CG

Just wanted to put this out there for board members to assure them there are some really great people on the truck board. Thought about placing this in the Member Review section but here it should get a better exposure and read.

Recently, about three weeks ago, "CG" aka Mark way out in the NW Washington state purchased a 70's CB unit from me. Weather turned nasty in the NW, Mark had weather and other things to deal with and I received a PM saying he would be a bit slow to send payment since I don't do Paypal. Replied it was not a problem and to take care of business that was more pressing first. Got a PM from him just the other day saying payment was on the way tucked inside a "package" with some items he thought I "might" like.
Wow, what a understatement for sure!

Below are the pics of what he sent me. Two truly remarkable in detail die cast '57 Chevrolet cars he has had for.........years I'm sure! One is from Danbury Mint and one is from Franklin Mint. Attention to detail is fabulous and they will surely take a place of honor in my die cast curio cabinet.

Don't quite know what to say other than to say "Thank You so much Mark!"

Have thought for a long time there are some truly great people on this truck forum and again this confirms that thought. Ironhorse aka Gary B.
Attached Images

Original Truck AM/FM
Wellington, Ks
Ironhorse is offline   Reply With Quote