The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-19-2002, 12:15 AM   #1
crossy
Oh,you can't buy that new

Post 1965 shortwide FOR SALE in N.J.

Body- SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY. 1965 Chevy ½ ton, 2WD, Short-wide BODY.Now there is a 1987 305HO that comes with it . As far as East coast trucks go this isn’t bad. The whole front clip is in real good shape ,hood and fenders are straight.the heels of the fenders will require small patches. There is NO rot where the fenders meet the inner fenders or around the hinge area, painted grille is straight also. Cab is still pretty solid overall with original unrusted floor supports and the only visible rot through is where the rockers and floors meet . the floors themselves in most areas are real solid.The BED floor is nasty looking wood. The bed is savable but has some rough body work on the lower left rear side.from inside the panel it does not look like it was hurt too bad,but there is a good used 'cut out' section of this portion of the bed that comes with the truck incase you want to repair it .right side of the bed is pretty good. Tailgate not bad either. Extra tailgate comes with it that is saveable. The doors are definitely more solid than most and look real good across the bottoms. Underhood was painted by spray bomb but looks good considering that. everything was cleaned well before they did it. There are a set of solid small block headers there and most of an exhaust system.complete set of 6 lug rally rims.there is some type of 70”s GM tilt column in it that needs to be finish wired. NO factory tach or Air conditioning, sorry. Winshield is cracked. Back bumper bent. Have no idea what rear ratio or posi? is in it. A TH-350 trans ,in unknown condition comes with it . lots of extra front suspension parts and a PS box.. I think the guy was intending to put a 70’s truck disc brake front on it ?? that’s all I know GUYS & GALS . I am no expert on these year trucks but I have been doing 73-87 for many years and can probably answer most sensible questions. It is NOT a Deluxe cab version with the fancy trim on it . The guy we took it on trade from had a salvage yard for many years so I would imagine the parts he saved for it were known good. I have some decent pics of it including the minimal floor rot. Delivery can be arranged AFTER PAYMENT within a Reasonable distance from
S.New Jersey Near Wilmington, DEL.. I’ll advertise here a bit then throw it on ebay.First $750.00 takes it . clean title. Call Tim at 856-678-6950 11AM to 4PM for appointment or email me ,DAVE, at all4trux@snip.net for pics. Thanx

------------------
with all the rocks that I turn over I should be finding more than slugs!

[This message has been edited by crossy (edited 01-28-2002).]
98 Vortec project.
94,3500,6.5L 4L80
81 SWB GMC POS finally gone
73 Pinto, stock, w/CragarSS's-eww
LOTS of Cummins trucks.
crossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2002, 06:02 PM   #2
crossy
Oh,you can't buy that new

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD, THANX

------------------
with all the rocks that I turn over I should be finding more than slugs!
98 Vortec project.
94,3500,6.5L 4L80
81 SWB GMC POS finally gone
73 Pinto, stock, w/CragarSS's-eww
LOTS of Cummins trucks.
crossy is offline   Reply With Quote