The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board > Blazer and Suburban Stuff

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 01:21 PM   #26
jorgensensc

Re: RARE 1969 Suburban parting

I'm still interested in the headliner trim. I think the difficulty in making offers is that it really only depends on what you think they are worth. Some people price thier stuff very high because that's what they feel it is worth for them to replace it, or they feel the part is "rare". Others price things low because they don't have a need for it or they just want to help others out, or they just want it gone. Sometimes prices of parts are overinflated because their is an immediate desireability for that item, for whatever reason, trends, utility, or new found use or compatibility. Perfect example: front crossmember disc brake swap from a squarebody to a 67-72 truck. I could get them all day long for 50.00 with good brakes and tie rods. Now that people have figured out how to do it and that it works and is cheaper than the brake kits, I'm finding oily nasty crusty ones on craigslist for 250.00. That to me is inflated, but to the guy wanting to get disc brakes for his truck cheaper than aftermarket, it might not seem inflated. ( please note if anyone is selling front crossmembers or disc brake kits this is not directed at you, it is only an example).
I hope that helps explain why prices are necessary. It also helps so that people don't get thier feelings hurt if they are offered acreally low price for something the seller feels is worth more.
With that said, I'm still interested in the headliner bow trim.
Thanks!
Shawn
Posted via Mobile Device

-What would you attempt to achieve if you knew you could not fail?-

-I Refuse To Tiptoe Through Life, Only To Arrive Safely At Death's Door-

R.I.P. EAST SIDE LOW LIFE
Old 02-01-2011, 01:50 PM   #27
olblue60@aol.com

I am also still interested in the longhorn cargo bed strips . they go between the wood planking on the wood bed floor. Thanks

John
1941 Chevy Sedan Delivery
1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery
1972 Camaro SS 396 #s matching
1971 Harley FX Superglide
Old 02-03-2011, 12:35 AM   #28
1sik7t2
dave

i'm in need of the upper moulding for the burb clips, actually only need for the rear hatch If you have any. not even sure how many are needed for it...maybe your other rides have some....let me know please i cant find ANY1 who has them thx dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercer0723 View Post
I have a 1969 Suburban 3/4 ton 4x4 all original and I am going to part it out. All the options are listed on the box. I have no idea what this stuff is worth send me some offers I can remove and ship. It has a 1" stainless steel upper trim that runs under the windows in super nice shape. Also it is a roof AC system. It is a 2 row seating and second row seat is in real nice condition I am not selling the front bucket seats. I am selling the complete running gear 4 speed axels and transfer case. I am selling the complete back half I plan on cutting it in half and building a crew cab lonhghorn bed truck 3/4 ton 4x4. It also has a full roof rack and brackets that mount ion the front bumper to extend the roof rack to the front bumper.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:02 AM   #29
Fesser

Whoa...I'm freaking out...somehow I stumbled onto Ebaymotors... I was looking for the site where people listed 67-72 Chevy/GMC parts for sale with a price to avoid feeding frenzies.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:27 AM   #30
sharpie1972
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fesser View Post
Whoa...I'm freaking out...somehow I stumbled onto Ebaymotors... I was looking for the site where people listed 67-72 Chevy/GMC parts for sale with a price to avoid feeding frenzies.
Call em like you see em! Sharpie
Old 02-05-2011, 07:37 PM   #31
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

guys the OP has not been online since 1/31

thread closed at this point. OP can start a new one with prices, or contact an admin to open this one when they log back in.

And once again.. if you see an issue in a thread, report it. Trolling in the thread does not help the staff in the least.
Closed Thread