The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-05-2002, 02:45 AM   #1
1974ChevyC10
Overworked and Underlaid

Carter AFB for sale

i have a Carter AFB off of a small block chevy for sale.im trying to get rid of some stuff and i dont plan on using it.it needs to be rebuilt and its all intact.50 dollars plus shipping and handling.

i also have a 1990 Ford Taurus GL for sale as well.up until 2 weeks it ran good.two weeks ago it died on me while driving it.i got it running again and now it makes this horrible screeching noise when you start it up and then it dies about 15 seconds later.other than the screeching noise it runs fine ive revved up the motor it sounds fine.ive replaced the alternator,power steering pump,had the battery tested its good,had the solenoid tested its also good,replaced a battery cable,ive bypassed the air conditioning compressor on the car and it still makes the noise.ive discussed it with the wife she doesnt feel safe with the car and wants to sell it.it is a GL model with a 3.0 L V-6,automatic trans which is in good shape,4 good tires,body is straight and rust free it could stand a good wash and wax or maybe a paint job though its a typical sun faded southwestern united states paint job....the car is from arizona,air is beginning to need a recharge but isnt the most important thing,the interior is in excellent shape no rips and tears except for a typical arizona car cracked dash,its a good fxer upper for a mechanically inclined individual or a good parts car for you guys in the midwest and east or a good race project.call james anytime at 702-258-8568 or email me at cheyennesuper9@aol.com.i realize this is a chevy site but im posting on a variety of sites to get it sold.

The Beast-1978 C10 LWB

Red-1978 C10 LWB

(Uncle Mike)Michael Henry Millett 11/5/1957 to 03/08/2012
Gone but will never be forgotten-RIP

(Uncle Chuck)Charles Manning Gulbronsen Sr 1956-2012
Taken from us to soon but you will live on in our hearts-RIP
1974ChevyC10 is offline   Reply With Quote