The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board > Blazer and Suburban Stuff

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2012, 12:20 PM   #1
bigrigpardo

blazer tub and frame

selling the blazer tub and frame. with it you get everything attatched. 1972 blazer. has typical rust in all the usual areas but a good candidate for restoration. frame is in great shape may need a lite scrape and paint. body has some front floor rust rockers inner rockers and torque boxes need replaced. front clip has all the typical rust, little in fender cups and around the front edge of the hood. windshield frame is solid only has some screw holes here and there but no rot or holes. comes with the kayline sot top in the pic (needs a recover) a chrome 3 piece rollbar and a nice lift in the front. looks big 6 inch maybe bigger. . has stock springs in the rear and a small block but needs more or proper springs. has a semi float 14 bolt 4.10 in the rear and a 6 lug dana 44 with 3.42 in the front. take the hole parts package for 1000. dont ahve a title for this one, has vin plate.
truck has no motor trans transfrecase radiator tranny crossmember. has 3 inch body lift. has an auto column and 4 speed pedals so go either way

work with me here. you can part this out and make way more. asking 1000 need it moved as i am moving and cant take this with me. my neighbors are getting to be too much of a problem so in the move some things have to go.
Attached Images

bigrigpardo is offline   Reply With Quote