The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-13-2021, 05:40 PM   #1
ChevyK10Dan

1973 Shop Manuals Original Paperbacks

I'm cleaning up the garage and looking to see if there's any interest in my extra shop manuals.

Most are in good condition considering they are 50+ years old. These are paperback original manuals. The original owner was a GM Tech at an Oakland CA dealership, and his name appears on the cover of most of them. Most have sun bleaching and wear on the spine. I've tried to add additional details when relevant, but probably wasn't able to cover every flaw. If you are looking for perfect condition, then I'd recommend a new reproduction manual instead.

I work 40-60 hrs a week so it might take me a couple of days to get them packaged and shipped, but I'll send tracking number as soon as I drop it off at the post office.

I'd appreciate if any interest in one of the manual(s) is posted on this thread, and completed by PMs. This will help me keep track of who has first choice, and give me time to send additional pics if needed.

PayPal or Postal money order.
I'm not in need of any trades, but will consider '58-59 GMC specific parts, '55-59 Chevy/GMC parts, or '60-66 Chevy/GMC parts depending what you have.

Prices include PayPal fees AND USPS media mail shipping (5-10 days) if you want to pay the difference to priority mail you can.

If you have questions or want additional info let me know.

#A1
1973 Chevy Car and 10-30 Series Trucks Overhaul Manual. Cover is rough, shows signs of heavy use, and it looks like someone's name was written and attempted to be removed below Chevrolet. Spine shows heavy wear and is starting to separate at the bottom from the bindings. The pages have greasy fingerprints in places and some smudges too. Small oil stain on the outside edges of the pages near the top, but it doesn't affect legibility of the pages.
1973 Chevy Truck 10-30 Series Service Manual.
Cover shows wear and has greasy fingerprints on the back.
Spine shows wear and sun bleaching.
$30 for both

I also have various other manuals listed in similar condition under the appropriate year classifieds, and under misc classifieds.

Thanks,
Daniel
Attached Images

ChevyK10Dan is offline   Reply With Quote