The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-28-2021, 09:03 PM   #1
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

F/S OE RPO Z81 Custom Camper Fender & Door Emblems

OE Custom Camper early style fender emblems, two of these were removed from a 67 Chevy C/20 truck and the other one came in with a 68 Chevy C/20 project, all mounting studs and attaching nuts are present, Qty. 3 available. $60. ea + $7. for CONUS shipment. Qty. 3 Sold/Picked up in person.

***Update 08/26/22: We just added two more 66-68 Custom Camper fender emblems in below post #17***

OE Custom Camper upper door script emblems removed from a 72 Chevy C/20 truck w/Z81 equipment, these are in a bit nicer than normally found condition, they have all mounting studs present and come with new attaching nuts, Qty. 4 available. $50. ea + $6. for CONUS shipment. Qty. 2 "Custom" door emblems & Qty. 2 "Camper" door emblems Sold/Shipped.

***Update 08/26/22: We just added four more Custom Camper door script emblems in below post #18***

If interested, funds can be sent via paypal, venmo, check or money order, if using paypal option buyer covers fee's. Thanks, Mel

Attached Images

Last edited by Classic Bowties; 02-09-2023 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Shipping cost update
Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 09:07 PM   #2
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Re: F/S OE RPO Z81 Custom Camper Fender & Door Emblems

More pics...
Attached Images

Old 11-28-2021, 09:09 PM   #3
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Last two pics...
Attached Images

Old 11-28-2021, 09:52 PM   #4
tim71

I’ll take 2 of the 72 script emblems. Thanks, Tim
Old 11-28-2021, 09:57 PM   #5
tim71

I’m not quite sure that I understand the posting. If all 4 are pictured, I want the 2 that say Custom. Thanks, Tim
Old 11-28-2021, 10:15 PM   #6
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim71 View Post
I’ll take 2 of the 72 script emblems. Thanks, Tim
Quote:
I’m not quite sure that I understand the posting. If all 4 are pictured, I want the 2 that say Custom. Thanks, Tim
Hi Tim, correct there are a total of four upper door script style emblems pictured, there are 2-Custom's and 2-Camper's available. We can combine both Custom's for the one $6. shipping charge, confirm preferred payment method and we'll get that info returned back to you. Thanks, Mel
Old 11-29-2021, 11:12 AM   #7
tim71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Bowties View Post
Hi Tim, correct there are a total of four upper door script style emblems pictured, there are 2-Custom's and 2-Camper's available. We can combine both Custom's for the one $6. shipping charge, confirm preferred payment method and we'll get that info returned back to you. Thanks, Mel
Sent a PM.
Old 11-29-2021, 01:10 PM   #8
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Sent a PM.
The info for sending payment on the pair of custom door script emblems has been returned on Mon. 11/29. Thanks, Mel
Old 11-29-2021, 01:59 PM   #9
tim71

Quote:
The info for sending payment on the pair of custom door script emblems has been returned on Mon. 11/29. Thanks, Mel
Payment sent. Thanks, Tim
Old 11-29-2021, 11:48 PM   #10
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Payment sent. Thanks, Tim
Hey Tim, the pair of custom door emblems are headed your way, the package went out via USPS first class on Mon. 11/29 and the expected delivery day is this Fri. 12/03. Thanks again for the order and let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs, Mel
Old 02-09-2022, 10:47 AM   #11
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Back up ttt...
Old 02-17-2022, 02:26 AM   #12
68mg

I'm interested in 2 of the 67/68 Custom Camper Emblems. Thanks
68mg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 01:28 PM   #13
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68mg View Post
I'm interested in 2 of the 67/68 Custom Camper Emblems. Thanks
Okay, we will combine a pair of Custom Camper fender emblems and send for the one $7. shipping charge, if you have a preference call out for which two emblems you want shipped. The combined total along with info for sending of funds has been forwarded on Thu. 02/17. Thanks, Mel
Old 02-17-2022, 02:51 PM   #14
68mg

Thanks and I'll just take all 3 of the 67/68 Custom Camper Emblems.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:27 PM   #15
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68mg View Post
Thanks and I'll just take all 3 of the 67/68 Custom Camper Emblems.
Was great meeting you and talking trucks this afternoon, have fun with them projects and let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 questions or parts needs. Thanks again, Mel
Old 02-17-2022, 10:49 PM   #16
68mg

Quote:
Was great meeting you and talking trucks this afternoon, have fun with them projects and let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 questions or parts needs. Thanks again, Mel
Thanks and it was great meeting you also, you're a wealth of knowledge! It's always interesting to find out new things about these trucks, even the little ones like why my two '68s which both originally had 327/TH400s have different choke block-off plates on the dash.
Thanks again!
Old 08-26-2022, 01:47 PM   #17
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Adding two more early style OE Custom Camper fender emblems removed from a 67 Chevy C/20 truck, this set has some blistering but not too bad for 55 year old pieces, both emblems have good shine yet and all mounting studs and attaching nuts are present, use as is for your nice driver or re-chrome for that restore/show build. $50. ea. + $8. for CONUS shipment on a single or $11. on the pair. Thanks, Mel
Attached Images

Last edited by Classic Bowties; 07-14-2023 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Shipping cost update
Old 08-26-2022, 02:41 PM   #18
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

At the request of member bighead (giving him first right of refusal), we are adding four more OE Custom Camper upper door script emblems removed from a 72 Chevy C/20 truck. These four emblems are in nicer than normally found condition with bright chrome/shine yet, the emblems have all studs for mounting present. $50. ea. ***All four Sold/Shipped*** + $6. for USPS first class or $9.45 for USPS priority small box shipment. Thanks, Mel
Attached Images

Last edited by Classic Bowties; 08-29-2022 at 10:03 PM.
Old 08-26-2022, 08:23 PM   #19
ShortbedClayton

I will take the latest posted 72 custom camper emblems if the other member passes on em. I’m in no hurry so the other fella can have plenty of time to decide first. Thanks Clayton
Posted via Mobile Device
ShortbedClayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 08:50 PM   #20
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortbedClayton View Post
I will take the latest posted 72 custom camper emblems if the other member passes on em. I’m in no hurry so the other fella can have plenty of time to decide first. Thanks Clayton
Posted via Mobile Device
Hey Clayton, interest noted and will let you know once we hear back and get confirmation from member bighead. Thank you, Mel
Old 08-28-2022, 12:46 AM   #21
bighead

Quote:
Hey Clayton, interest noted and will let you know once we hear back and get confirmation from member bighead. Thank you, Mel
Yes, I’d like to get them. Thanks for thinking of me! Please send me a total with shipping for all 4 and I’ll send via payapl.

Posted via Mobile Device
bighead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 05:04 AM   #22
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead View Post
Yes, I’d like to get them. Thanks for thinking of me! Please send me a total with shipping for all 4 and I’ll send via payapl.
Posted via Mobile Device
The total and payment info for sending of funds via paypal has been forwarded on Sun. 08/28, please confirm your full shipping address and we'll get the emblems ready for shipment. Thank you, Mel
Old 08-29-2022, 09:51 PM   #23
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortbedClayton View Post
Hi Clayton, member bighead has completed his end of the transaction on the Custom Camper door emblems that were added/pictured in post #18 and they have been shipped off. If you are interested in putting an emblem set together, we do have a nice pair of the "Camper" side of the upper door script set pulled/ready to ship. As I'm typing this post, was just thinking that I can also check the pulled doors stored on the back rack in the shop, if I recall correctly there may be yellow pair of 72 doors stored that had these emblems. Can check on that tomorrow, Mel
Old 08-29-2022, 09:58 PM   #24
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead View Post
The set of Custom Camper upper door emblems have been shipped off, your package went out via USPS first class on Mon. 08/29 and your expected delivery day is this Fri. 09/02. Thanks again for your order and let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs, Mel
Old 10-02-2023, 10:33 AM   #25
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Bringing the second added pair of 66-68 Custom Camper fender emblems pictured in post #17 back up ttt..