The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-11-2003, 12:44 AM   #1
BigDaddyCMU

Anyone run parts up through Michigan?

I remember a few months back a board member brought some parts up from down south through Michigan on his way to Canada. I can't remember who it was though. I'm in Michigan, and need a 69-72 cab. I have a 72 a/c cab now, but it's too far gone for my abilities. If I can get a cab at least brought into Michigan, I'd be willing to part with the cab I have cheap. It needs floor supports, floor panels (both sides), rockers, patching above windshield, and other miscellaneous work. I'd include all a/c parts with it though. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.
BigDaddyCMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 11:34 AM   #2
MOTHERTRUCKERS

Email me at motrucker@prodigy.net we have cabs and run Michigan about every month.
Old 11-11-2003, 01:50 PM   #3
jmcmahon

You can also contact jacquesdean. He comes up from Alabama threw Michigan into Canada. I purchased my cab off from him this past spring and he is bringing me more parts later this year.
jmcmahon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 08:51 PM   #4
jmanz69
Careful, they attack...

jacquesdean is the one who runs up here from Alabama. He has lots of parts and his prices are pretty good. He will get it as far as Pontiac, then you will have to meet him there. He stops at my house, which is where the other guy picked his cab up at. He is coming in the next month or so, so you should ask him to bring you a cab. As far as selling yours, I wouldn't bother. Just scrap it, but keep the AC stuff to use in your new cab or sell. I scrapped mine cuz it was as bad as yours sounds. It will cost more to fix it than it's worth to buy. Might be able to give it away though.
jmanz69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 09:28 PM   #5
mitch199

I need a cab too.

In Rochester looking for good cab. how do I get ahold of jacquesdean??? Do you have his email??
mitch199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 10:22 PM   #6
MOTHERTRUCKERS

jacquesdean@hotmail.com If he can't help you we run that way and will be hauling a restored 67 ac cab to Leroy Mi in January, our truck is in Dearborn today delivering cabs and beds.