The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-16-2017, 12:29 PM   #1
scoot_mcgrute

Re: Two is easier then one 1965 GMC S/W/BB build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Haas View Post
This build seems to get no love here,

Probably shouldn't spend the considerable time needed to post these pictures.
This place has every kind of truck person out there, a lot of us spend time in the garage working on things and will look but not comment. I have a few frequent posters in my thread but I know more people are looking at it than that and liking what's going on. Don't get discouraged at the lack of replies, we are all watching and looking forward to seeing how it will end up
Old 10-16-2017, 02:48 PM   #2
rapid49

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoot_mcgrute View Post
This place has every kind of truck person out there, a lot of us spend time in the garage working on things and will look but not comment. I have a few frequent posters in my thread but I know more people are looking at it than that and liking what's going on. Don't get discouraged at the lack of replies, we are all watching and looking forward to seeing how it will end up
X2 Yea I'm Watching this one. Looking good !
rapid49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 06:09 PM   #3
Nuckingfuts

I got y'er back Haas!

BTW, what's on the menu for this weekend? May try and stop by again Saturday with the boy so he can sweep floors & breath welding fumes while learning a thing or two.
Nuckingfuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 06:58 PM   #4
Robert Haas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckingfuts View Post
I got y'er back Haas!

BTW, what's on the menu for this weekend? May try and stop by again Saturday with the boy so he can sweep floors & breath welding fumes while learning a thing or two.
making sparks for sure.

probably get the frame off the fixture and sitting on the rotisserie so I can work on the bottom of it.
Robert Haas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:56 AM   #5
Greg B

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoot_mcgrute View Post
Nice to see the responses from some of you out there. We have really made significant progress on this build and look forward to sharing with like minded individuals Robert is a highly intelligent yet humble fabricator that is always looking to improve whatever he builds even if it doesn't have wheels. We are members on other various forums and are used to seeing a lot of activity on our threads. When I posted My truck on the Craigs List finds thread there wasn't one comment or a welcome message so we thought that was a little strange. I've come to the conclusion that I posted in the wrong area and need to read more and learn the ways of this forum. Thanks for the encouragement and responses, We are very proud of what we've have accomplished and excited to continue this journey.
Greg B is offline   Reply With Quote