The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > 99+ Chevy and GMC Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-21-2005, 11:50 PM   #1
shifty
Questionable

Custom body, towing and stereo parts for sale!

I'm trying to clear out my basement. I had to sell my '03 sierra ~18 months ago. Most of this stuff is never used or used for less than a day (the truck was only a couple months old).

Everything is gathering dust - Help me clear out my basement! This stuff should fit '99 and up GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado.

NAME YOUR PRICE . No reasonable offers will be refused.

SOLD -- (1) Sir Michael's custom rollpan [WITH] a custom flip-down license plate frame [AND] a license plate light.
SOLD -- (1) Sir Michael's hidden trailer hitch (w/all hardware).
SOLD -- (1) Sir Michael's spare tire relocator.
SOLD -- (1) Stock height shackles.

(1) Belltech "Lowering shims". If you're lowering your truck with a 2/4 or 3/5, you need to adjust the angle of your drivetrain. Belltech manufactures this kit for $20-30 bucks that will adjust your drivetrain angle by 2ยบ per kit. I have one kit, it comes with two shims and the mounting hardware. Make an offer that's reasonable. You pay for shipping. No picture. I have a box to go with them also.

(1) Pair of stock woofers that normally go in the driver and passenger side door of 99+ chevy and GMC trucks. I think it's a 6". This is NOT a coaxial speaker. Only good to someone who may have blown their original speakers or got rid of them. Make an offer that's reasonable. You pay for shipping.

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.

Last edited by shifty; 08-01-2005 at 02:54 PM.
shifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 12:15 AM   #2
shifty
Questionable

Almost forgot prices!

I will take Paypal, cash or money order. For my safety, no checks, please (I'll even pay for the money order if necessary)

Roll pan: SOLD with trailer hitch, spare tire relocator, flip down license plate bracketfor $300 shipped. (NO REASONABLE OFFERS REFUSED!!! )

Shackles: SOLD. Three way trade with other members.

Pinion shim kit: Retail for $25. Name your price.

Stock woofers: Name your price

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.

Last edited by shifty; 08-01-2005 at 02:52 PM.
Old 03-30-2005, 01:39 AM   #3
rennspd

trade ya the stock shackles for a set of bell tech lowering shackles.
Old 03-31-2005, 03:46 PM   #4
shifty
Questionable

I actually don't even need the stock shackles....You want em? Pay shipping and they're yours.

I can accept Paypal for the shipping amount. There's a UPS store across the street from the office I work at. PM me shipping info and I'll get you shipping price. Cheers.

Old 04-01-2005, 02:46 AM   #5
Chevy4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennspd
trade ya the stock shackles for a set of bell tech lowering shackles.
How much do you want for the belltech shackles, shipped to 89014?

Lots of nice stuff there shifty and good prices, makes me wish I was going with a rollpan.
Chevy4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 01:08 PM   #6
shifty
Questionable

If we can work this out as a three-way deal ... if you'll ship the belltech shackles to Chevy4Life and only charge shipping, I'll ship my stock shackles to you and only charge shipping. Three way exchange ... kinda complicated, but ... if two people are getting what they need, I'm cool with that.

Old 04-18-2005, 06:57 PM   #7
rennspd

I'll do that if you can ship them to me first, so I can get em on my truck and be able to drive it. My address is;

Joey McIninch
3596 Southwind Drive
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563

Let me know if you want me to paypal shipping cost or I can pay COD
Old 04-19-2005, 02:02 PM   #8
shifty
Questionable

I'll bring them to the office tomorrow (if my feeble mind remembers) and get them out. I'll have the UPS store add your email address to the shipping notification.

Old 04-19-2005, 07:04 PM   #9
Chevy4Life

Works for me, just let me know when you get them off and how much shipping is to 89014. I can pay via Paypal.
Thanks Guys,
Jay
Chevy4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 02:37 PM   #10
rennspd

Cool, As soon as I get em and get em on, I'll get the Bell techs off and ship em. Joey
Old 04-25-2005, 05:27 PM   #11
shifty
Questionable

Okay, sorry for the wait, the package went out today and should be there tomorrow or Wednesday at the very latest.

The tracking number is 1Z4AE4470314660374 and it should show up at ups.com's tracking website by midnight tonight.

The cost on shipping is $11.29. If you want to Paypal it to me, I'm PM'ing you my PP info.

I left you with the stock shackles in a Belltech box, instructions for how to install the Belltech shackles (for Chevy4Life) and all the packing supplies you'll need to ship your shackles to Chevy4Life.

Let me know when you get everything and get a chance to ship your Belltechs out to Chevy4Life.

Sorry for the wait (it was Passover weekend for my g/f, her family was up from Thursday on, my time was bound)

Old 04-25-2005, 11:54 PM   #12
shifty
Questionable

Looks like it made it.

Please don't forget about us

Last edited by shifty; 04-28-2005 at 12:23 AM.
Old 04-28-2005, 10:07 PM   #13
rennspd

Got the shackles, sent the paypal, I unfortunately will be out of town this weekend and will not be able to switch em out till next weekend, , Jay PM me your shipping info and I will send em as soon as I can get em off. Joey
Old 04-29-2005, 11:09 AM   #14
shifty
Questionable

Got the Paypal, thanks for the prompt payment, rennspd!

Old 07-12-2005, 02:10 PM   #15
shifty
Questionable

rennspd, Chevy4Life, did you guys get squared away?

Old 07-12-2005, 10:49 PM   #16
cochran63

I have a friend who is looking for a rollpan, what would the total price be shipped to 74347
Old 07-12-2005, 11:30 PM   #17
shifty
Questionable

I'll check tomorrow to see what shipping would be for a box that size and weight to Kansas with $250 insurance on it (I'm not asking that much, just want to cover our asses).

This rollpan will fit '99-'03 GM 1500-series trucks (Sierra/Silverado), I think he might need the spare tire relocator to use it (or remove the spare tire). I want to get rid of this stuff, so I'll throw that relocator in for FREE (never used). The rollpan was mounted for less than a couple months and has no nicks, dings or scratches that I know of (it's a little dusty though )

This rollpan is a mint piece - literally, it has perfectly matched factory gunmetal silver all over the visible surface. All hardware included and documentation. I want $200 + shipping, and I will only ship it insured in case something happens during delivery to KS.

Old 07-13-2005, 03:55 PM   #18
shifty
Questionable

Okay,

Shipped UPS ground with $250 insurance, it's $46.95. Will arrive in 3-5 days. I can ship 3-day select for $80.

Total: $250 for the part and shipping, I will cover tax and packing supplies. I can take paypal, or, if no other option, money order is fine.

Let me know if there is still interest. I refuse to ship Fedex. I got a $400 wedding present I bought for a friend from Fedex ground today and the glass was smashed. I bought it with Amex, so it's insured, but ...

Last edited by shifty; 07-13-2005 at 03:55 PM.
Old 07-24-2005, 11:30 PM   #19
shifty
Questionable

Roll pan, hidden hitch, spare tire relocator and flip down license plate bracket all sold this weekend for $300 shipped. $600 of equipment and work sold at half price. Still have speakers and pinion shim kit left to anyone interested.

I cut a serious deal on the parts listed above. I'm serious - Anyone thinking about making offers on my leftover equipment, PLEASE DO. I really want to get rid of the rest of this stuff!!!

MAKE ME OFFERS!

Last edited by shifty; 07-24-2005 at 11:31 PM.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:11 PM   #20
cochran63

Will the stock speaker replace the speakers in the door of my base model truck?
Old 07-27-2005, 11:04 PM   #21
shifty
Questionable

Do you have one speaker in the door or two speakers in the door? Mine had this oversided woofer and a 1.5" tweeter. Can you see behind the screen to see if there's a tweeter there?

Old 07-28-2005, 06:11 AM   #22
cochran63

Ill take a look later today.
Old 07-31-2005, 05:33 PM   #23
shifty
Questionable

I just lowered the price of the JL Audio 12" stealthbox to $250.

$250: JL Audio 12" dual voice coil "stealth box" subwoofer enclosure (pics below). Fits '99+ extended cab GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado. Retail price was over $700, it was used (never abused) less than one year. This is designed for Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra extended cab trucks. It will not fit in a crew cab. This is my pride and joy. I used this for ... damn, maybe two months tops. This unit is designed to be heard and felt, but not seen. It bolts to the cab floor and fits discreetly under the back seat on the passengers side. Someone broke into my truck a week after I installed this and they stole everything but my amps and this subwoofer (they couldn't find either or 'em ), so it's THAT good at hiding itself. You pay shipping - should be less than $40 in the USA (insured @ $600)

Picture: http://www.shifty.org/uploads/stealthbox1.jpg
Picture: http://www.shifty.org/uploads/stealthbox2.jpg
Where it installs under the back seat: http://www.jlaudio.com/stealthbox/im...car/slvext.jpg
More information: http://www.jlaudio.com/stealthbox/sierra_extended.html

Last edited by shifty; 08-03-2005 at 11:47 PM.