The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-21-2016, 02:06 AM   #1
Ken O.

Newbie from Spokane WA

Hello everyone. I've been cruising the site for a couple months and finally got my membership done. I picked up a 67 GMC K10 with a 327 a few months ago. I have always loved these trucks and really wanted one after I got rid of my 86 Silverado about 10 years ago. Of course as soon as I purchased this one the transmission on the 96 chevy went out so I had to hurry up and try to get this one road worthy. I sold the big tires and wheels in this picture and put regular wheels and tires on. The 6 inch lift is still on it for the moment and I plan on going back down to a 2.5-3 inch lift. 6 is just too tall. New (used) carb, distributor, starter, alternator, oil pan gaskets, 2 brake boosters (first one was bad), and it's now on the road. Still need some work, ball joints in the front axle need replacing and a lot of little things. I think the wiper switch is going out... But the body is straight, no rust and it runs decent now. It won't be going back to "Stock" but it will be a daily driver and look decent too. I'll be doing a lot of looking on here for a while. I'm sure I'll have some questions.
Attached Images

Ken O. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 07:20 PM   #2
beanstock

Re: Newbie from Spokane WA

Nice truck, welcome from port orchard,wa
Old 05-24-2016, 01:09 PM   #3
1ATony

Re: Newbie from Spokane WA

Pretty cool truck, I love the front end on those.

Tony
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote