The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-03-2002, 11:32 PM   #1
Low69CST

I've messed up, this is really my truck

I put a picture on my the homepage of my website cuz my truck is tore all to pieces and this, at the time was my favorite truck pic. If you click on a link at the bottom of the page it takes you to a place that tells about my truck. Well, lately everyone has been asking about and telling how nice my yellow truck is. Well, i should have put on their that the yellow truck isn't mine. This is my truck. I'm going to paint it red and white. Inside the cab is already painted, and the only 2 pannels I have left to find is a new drivers fender and hood, then i'm ready to start spraying paint. In this pic the truck is sitting on dollies and it has no motor, so its sitting up quite a bit than it will be.

Let me know what you think, if you wanna read more, go to my webpage and click the My 1969 CST link and follow it from there.
Attached Images

Quad Suspension and Dual Tanks
Low69CST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 11:37 AM   #2
turmoline

All is forgiven. Clearing things up shows you have true character. One thing thats great about this board are the fine people that are on it. With the news that surrounds us you wonder if their are any trustworthy people out there any more. You are a testament that there are.Looks like you're doing a bang up job on that truck. If you weren't so far away I've got that hood for you. Its not totally perfect but the sheetmetal is not stretched at all.
turmoline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 04:41 PM   #3
67_chevy_67

if u know any one with a 67 chev c-10 shortbox tell them to email me at rylan_hodge@hotmail.com
67_chevy_67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2002, 01:51 AM   #4
boilrman
70 Chevy 3/4t

hood

I have a hood Im about ready to junk. I think it is in pretty good shape, would have to look at it better to know. I can also get you pics if your interested.
Kokomo,IN
boilrman is offline   Reply With Quote