View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 09:47 PM   #735
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: My 1965 build thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strodder View Post
I use Smugmug.com. I had it for years and never had a problem with storage. I can download as much as I want. If you mention my name (Dennis LaRossa) as a reference I'm pretty sure you will get a discount. Last time I referred someone I got a discount for the next year, and so did the person I recommended. And I think it's cheaper than Photo Bucket.
Check out my Smug Mug gallery's at www.belair.smugmug.com
Thanks for the info. I did breeze thru the pics. Ther's some cool stuff there. I'm with Joe we need access to the VIP section. I'll check into smugbug when I have time. BTW what is time I don't have any.

If there is a will there is a way. I forgot I use to use picasa. I'll use it till the other clears up.

I made a cab lift bar. I didn't have any metal to build one then Shannon (Sdailey) came home one day with this big piece of metal and was what I needed. The clevis on top came with the bar. It might come in handy some day. The bar is nothing fancy by no means, but will serve a purpose.

I get lucky every now and then laying a bead.

Nothing is adjustable. WARNING it will flip over by pivoting on the bolt. Not with the cab of coarse, I know that was what ya'll were thinking. I was moving the lift a little and noticed it looked like a big scale and all of the sudden it went over. Just glad the kids or my hand wasn't in the way. I use a strap to hold it in place until I get it positioned in the cab.

Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote