View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 09:25 PM   #24
cleanshaven84

Re: Project No Time '49

Thanks for the tip 99. I'll keep those in mind when I go to place my cab. Here's a few pics from tonight. Once again, only got an hour out in the shop tonight and didn't get much done. Did manage to get the rearend back under the frame. Once that was in, I rolled the frame outside and for the first time, the '49 is in the shop! Only took a year and a half, lol. This will probably be it for working on it this week though. The wife needs chores done. Saturday I'll start tearing it down and hopefully have the body off this frame and have the cab sitting on the S10 frame. I'll post some better progress pics this weekend.

I know I already posted a pic of the rearend painted but here's a better pic. Just wish I had taken a before just so ya'll could see how nasty and caked up this thing was.

Also painted the leaf springs, u bolts, and shock plates. Looks out of place with a rusted frame.

My little 20x20 shop is cramped now.

Doesn't help I have a ton of other things in my shop, lol. I think there will be just enough room to get the '49 done.

Currently working on S-10 chassis swap.

Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
cleanshaven84 is offline   Reply With Quote